Unable To Connect To Server

Users who are viewing this thread

well i purchased the game from steam. used that key and entered it in to get the newest beta for Warband

Installed fine.
Used my mb key from steam worked fine.
Loaded into game.
Tried to connect to a game server
In the top left i see validating key and then a message shows up "unable to connect to server"

Any ideas? is there a place i can do a manual activate on my key?

Try reconnecting, or coming out of warband and trying it again, make sure the server isnt full aswell.

I'm Almost pos. its some form of error when the game tries to validate my cd key. has anyone figured out a way to fix this? i have a VALID payed for mount and blade game installed through steam.

Brilliant Slices said:
I'm Almost pos. its some form of error when the game tries to validate my cd key. has anyone figured out a way to fix this? i have a VALID payed for mount and blade game installed through steam.
If it was that youd get an incorrect authorization code message. Try reinstalling warband.

just did.

Too stamp out any doubt that my connection was causing the issue i even bypassed my router completely. connecting straight into my modem. even that's not working. at this point i have no idea.

update-

He was unable to help me with my issue. He did state that another person came to him with the same issue.

I find it hard too believe that this other person and me are the only two people with the "Unable to connect to server" issue.

I have a legit key i wish to enjoy this beta before its end :sad:

just out of curiosity is your firewall blocking its access in any way?  sometimes a firewall is not blocking the application from giving u information but its blocking you from sending information to the application.  Its just something to think about and its just my 2 cents since no one has posted about it yet.  I cant remember how many times I have had that issue.  Also if there are any port issues with running steam it might affect it but idk much about steam I never used it before, it's just my 2 cents I hope it either helps or eliminates 1 possibility lol

yeah the firewall was the first thing i tried. I literally disconnected my Router and did a straight ppoe Connection into my modem. (firewall free)

I am having the same issue - Every server I try, I get 'Unable to connect'. M&B was also purchased via Steam, just downloaded Warband from the download link this afternoon.

I am getting this exact error in Warband, since I patched to 0.720.

Help?

It's quite frustrating, as I have tried everything...

I'm sadly having the same problem with my other computer, tried everything, but its just not working. Quite annoying.

Im having the same problem (unable to connect to server)

This is the first time im having this issue.

Since i patched it from 720.

plz can any help?

I am also getting th "Unable to connect to server" message, it was not there just a few hours ago and I have never had any similar problem before.

Back
Top Bottom