"Unable to connect to server"

Users who are viewing this thread

Cleomenes said:
Jan Arie said:
Cleomenes said:
Jan Arie said:
I don't have a program files folder like that + I already looked over there.

Then go into normal Program Files.

Edit: /facepalm  I've put you the wrong link, just try and find the Multiplayer page
Scouted all over, I don't see a thing saying multiplayer.

Then look for something saying server names. If that doesn't help you, I'm afraid I can't help you

P.S I'll try lumbering into my old M&B and see if I can mess something up and help you
Someone told me this could might be a router problem, How do I solve router problems?
Since I had a powercut a few weeks ago, my internet could have been affected.

Jan Arie said:
Cleomenes said:
Jan Arie said:
Cleomenes said:
Jan Arie said:
I don't have a program files folder like that + I already looked over there.

Then go into normal Program Files.

Edit: /facepalm  I've put you the wrong link, just try and find the Multiplayer page
Scouted all over, I don't see a thing saying multiplayer.

Then look for something saying server names. If that doesn't help you, I'm afraid I can't help you

P.S I'll try lumbering into my old M&B and see if I can mess something up and help you
Someone told me this could might be a router problem, How do I solve router problems?
Since I had a powercut a few weeks ago, my internet could have been affected.

If it was the router problem, servers wouldn't appear

Jan Arie said:
If it would be cracked, I would never even be able to play online now, woulnd't I?
Ofcourse it's not cracked, I bought it on "bol.com" (Dutch internet-shop).

Hm, heb je het gekocht VAN Bol.com of VIA Bol.com?

FrisianDude said:
Jan Arie said:
FrisianDude said:
Jan Arie said:
If it would be cracked, I would never even be able to play online now, woulnd't I?
Ofcourse it's not cracked, I bought it on "bol.com" (Dutch internet-shop).

Hm, heb je het gekocht VAN Bol.com of VIA Bol.com?
Van
Then it's pretty certainly not cracked.
Indeed.
But how can I solve router problems?

BTW, why is that guy muted?

Looks like you're having issues connecting to the main Taleworlds Server (The one that maintains a list of all the servers). It won't be for a few hours until I can look for a possible solution, but for now, try putting this in your web browser

http://warbandmain.taleworlds.com/handlerservers.ashx?type=list

and post what you see (just a description, no the entire thing).

Jan Arie said:
Because he was flaming you. 

MadocComadrin said:
Looks like you're having issues connecting to the main Taleworlds Server (The one that maintains a list of all the servers). It won't be for a few hours until I can look for a possible solution, but for now, try putting this in your web browser

http://warbandmain.taleworlds.com/handlerservers.ashx?type=list

and post what you see (just a description, no the entire thing).

Jan Arie said:
Because he was flaming you.

GOOGLE
414. That’s an error.
The requested URL /search... is too large to process. That’s all we know.

I don't fully understand, but from what I do know, I think it wasn't supposed to be in the URL list  :oops:.

I patched for latest version to start play this game again. I do connect to the serverlist and i can see a ton of servers and i got about 50 ping to most. But as i try to connect to any of them, I play Native only I get the "Unable to connect to server" error. I tried to open the link sent in this thread and I don't get anywhere except for a long line of server digits. What's up with that?^^

To check if you can actually get that far. AFAIK Warband uses HTTP to accumulate the Server List. But this is just a guess.

I can't connect to the main server at all.
I don't know what to do.  :cry:

From all I know is that the most, this could be a router problem.
How do I solve a router problem?

CinderellaMan said:
I patched for latest version to start play this game again. I do connect to the serverlist and i can see a ton of servers and i got about 50 ping to most. But as i try to connect to any of them, I play Native only I get the "Unable to connect to server" error. I tried to open the link sent in this thread and I don't get anywhere except for a long line of server digits. What's up with that?^^

Ditto here. I see a ton of servers but whenever I try to log onto a server, I get "unable to connect to server" ... suggestions anybody?

I am attempting log on's to native servers, filtered for my same version, i am using the most up to date version of mbwb and my game is the steam version. No router involved. Firewall set to allow mbwb, steam, etc. I have already tried the rgl_config fix, setting it to 0. It Didn't work.

Please help.

hey i just noticed that i get the unable to connect message right after it tries to validate my serial number.

my version is not cracked or anything though, ive been playing warband since it came out :/

what should i do?

Cleomenes said:
Jan Arie said:
Where is the bloody tech support?!

I've been muted 5 days, here I am!  :grin:

If it would be the router problem you would not connect the internet
You might want to read up a bit on routers my friend, especially if he's using NAT. Anyway, so you did at one point see the IP list when you clicked on the link? Do you have Window's firewall on?

Back
Top Bottom