Resolved Unable to complete "Investigate Neretzes Folly" because Penton is DEAD!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
I am trying to complete this quest and have just ONE person left to speak with, Penton. However, he is DEAD and the game will not advance to another possible noble to speak with. So, unless there is a way to bring this Noble back to life the quest is bugged and unable to be completed.

Unless you've had a fair amount of others die, you should be able to complete this. It asks you to speak to 10 nobles, but I'm pretty sure there are at least 12-15 nobles you can talk to about it. Could be even more. That being said, I hate this quest. There's no benefits and plenty of negatives to completing it.

and even if all of them died it doesnt matter too much. my main mission ended up just expiring out of the blue, but you can start your own kingdom manually anyways.

Unless you've had a fair amount of others die, you should be able to complete this. It asks you to speak to 10 nobles, but I'm pretty sure there are at least 12-15 nobles you can talk to about it. Could be even more. That being said, I hate this quest. There's no benefits and plenty of negatives to completing it.

I thought so too, but ever noble I speak with tells me to speak with the same noble and the are dead.

Only the faction Penton was in should tell you to speak to him. Other factions should tell you to speak with other people. But i think usually they tell you to speak to the faction leader only. There are others within the faction you can speak to, besides the one they state, as Aflicted mentioned. Some times it can take a while to track them down.

You can just ignore the quest if you want. The quest isn't even finished anyway so you are not missing anything. All the quest does is get you to make or join a kingdom, which you can do anyway.

One lord's death does not hinder the quest's completion, as said above, you can talk to other lords to complete the quest. Marking this thread as solved.

Th emain questline expires if not completed within 10 in-game years.

Back
Top Bottom