Version number
e1.5.7.260167
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.

stewey88

Recruit
I just starting playing the game after a break. Started a brand new campaign today. I completed the first main quest to establish my clan. The one bandit boss found me and went to the hideout to complete the first bandit hideout mission for the main quest. I commanded my units to shield wall and to charge. I was unable to command them after this throughout the longevity of the mission. Anytime I would try to command them it would give me the prompt "no units under you command" (something like that). I got to the final part where you fight the bandit boss. I told my men to fight with me (I did not choose the duel option) My units proceeded to flee the field leaving me with all the bandit units to fight on my own. It was me and my 7 units vs the bandit boss and his 2 units. Not sure if this is a bug or what.

2 possibilities.
1 Your troops actually routed do to low moral when they attacked the enemy, then were re-spawned for the boss (not sure if that works) and again routed.
They can absolutely route during the mission or the boss fight, but I'm not sure if they will come back for boss fight if they already routed.

2 Old old bug related to putting troops into a different formation in the hideout, causing you to lose control for the rest of the mission.
It could be this bug or a similar one.

Hello, can you please provide a video of the orders you give and the AI response so we can better understand the situation?

As the asked information was not provided within 2 weeks, this thread is marked as solved. If the issue still continues, please update this thread.

Back
Top Bottom