Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Summary: Cannot capture Marauders
How to Reproduce
: When defeating Steppe Bandits, all knocked out units can be captured except Marauders.
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU: GeForce RTX 2060
GPU Driver Version: 461.09
CPU: i5
RAM: 32 GB
Motherboard:
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): SSD

Forwarded to the QA team for further investigation.
Do you have a save file of session that you experienced this issue? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. For more information regarding how to send us your save files, you can check this thread out. You can find your save file here:
C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves

You can send your save files to us via upload.taleworlds.com site. Please write your username and this threads URL into the description box so that we can find it easier. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

Negative. No mods to this save file. However, I am able to capture and recruit Marauders after the 1.58 patch.

Thank you for your hep. Loving this game so far. :smile:

Yes. I will email you the file directly. BTW, I also noticed I can't capture Conspiracy troops (from clearing conspiracy quest hideouts). I assume it must be the same code holding back the Marauders, but somehow they got stuck in the mix.

Unless, we should be to capture conspiracy troops?

Last edited:
Thank you, Arda. I just noticed the issue went away after I completed the Conspiracy Bandit Hideout quest, so I'm able to capture Marauders once again. I do believe this is tied to the code restricting capture of the bandits in the referenced quest. Hope that helps.

Back
Top Bottom