Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
Yes, I used mods.

LDominating

Regular
Summary: While having a throwable equipped,you can't block with the shield,the character does this absurd faint like animation which removes the blocking
How to Reproduce: Block while having a throwable equipped,I observed this in Aserai towns
Have you used cheats and if so which: No
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU:
GPU Driver Version:
CPU:
RAM:
Motherboard:
Storage Device (HDD/SSD):

Sorry if I got it wrong if this ain't what you mean. If you try to block with throwable equipped and opponent runs into you/touches you, you can't block. Thats how it is by design since game was released. That ain't a bug. With throwable equipped you can block long ranged attacks but that's it.

Sorry if I got it wrong if this ain't what you mean. If you try to block with throwable equipped and opponent runs into you/touches you, you can't block. Thats how it is by design since game was released. That ain't a bug. With throwable equipped you can block long ranged attacks but that's it.
I think you missed the part where I said with SHIELD equipped.
I.E Javelin/Throwing Axe & Javelins.
That's what I meant...I know you can't block with ranged weapons...

no, my man, to be able to block with throwable weapons with shield when somebody is hagging u, u need to change weapon mode by pressing X, otherwise ur block wont work if somebody is pusshing u. It is how the game works. The throwing mode works the same as ranged weapons.

no, my man, to be able to block with throwable weapons with shield when somebody is hagging u, u need to change weapon mode by pressing X, otherwise ur block wont work if somebody is pusshing u. It is how the game works. The throwing mode works the same as ranged weapons.
That's not true..
I remember having bashing some enemies to throw a javelin right after

That's not true..
I remember having bashing some enemies to throw a javelin right after
Imagine there's a invisible circle around you. As long as nobody comes inside of this circle while you are using a throwing weapon, you can block blows, shield bash and kick as much as you like and you won't get a stun animation. As soon as somebody comes inside of this circle while you are holding a shield, you'll get a stun animation. And yes, this has been a thing since early access release.

Hello, while having a ranged weapon at hand your stance will break if the enemy runs into you. You can prevent that with throwables by changing the weapon mod by pressing X. You can use the shield to bash or block but if the enemy keeps pushing in your stance will break.

Hello, while having a ranged weapon at hand your stance will break if the enemy runs into you. You can prevent that with throwables by changing the weapon mod by pressing X. You can use the shield to bash or block but if the enemy keeps pushing in your stance will break.
Well..the enemy will always push me though,it's like not having a shield..this doesn't seem intended

Back
Top Bottom