In Progress Unable to assing SURGEON role to Players' party

Users who are viewing this thread

IJIN

Sergeant
There is simply no option in role´s list. When I started the new game the option was there, but at some point it dissapeared.

Running 1.4.2 version. Have mods - could be the problem..

m1EAveT.jpg

UPDATE:
It appears that I am unable to appoint a surgeon only to my own party. Other parties have all the roles including SURGEON.

kW1I5h4.jpg

Last edited:
Have you ever assigned the surgeon to anyone? I got a similar experience with scout, I have assign this skill for one of my companions and later send him to a caravan, what I did to make this work again was: go to the party menu, talk to any of the remaining companions in my party and ask them to assign a new role. You will probably see who has the surgeon assign there, give the surgeon title to this companion. After that you should be able to edit via the clan menu normally.

Well, this isn’t a real solution to the problem but it should help until the devs fix it.

I had this happen in beta 1.4.2 when I sent the party member who was my surgeon out on a quest. I wasn't able to assign another party member to be my surgeon, and oddly the absent party member continues to level up their medicine while they're away.

Same for me, after one companion dies or abandon the party it's impossible to reassign his role in the clan screen, but you can talk with a companion from the party screen and assign the role to him, that should solve it until they fix this problem

Yes, and after you do that you can reassign from the clan screen, so you can talk with a companion in the party screen to "reset" all the roles and then go to the clan screen

Back
Top Bottom