Main
Modded/unmodded
Yes, I used mods.
Dump identifier (optional)
N/A

Balbor

Recruit
Summary:
Using the command console I am unable to add T0 clans to imperial factions using the command line campaign.create_random_clan [clan name]. I've had no issue adding clans for other kingdoms, and I've been able to use other command line for empire factions without issue, such as making them go to war with me.

On a side note, other non-standard Factions also cannot have clans added, such as factions created by Separatism mod, though the correct ID for new kingdoms do active other console commands.

How to Reproduce:
Start game, open command console, turn cheats on, try to add new random clans to one of the imperial factions

Have you used cheats and if so which:
Yes. This is about a console commands not fully working.

Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):

Computer Specs:
GPU:N/A
GPU Driver Version:N/A
CPU:N/A
RAM:N/A
Motherboard:N/A
Storage Device (HDD/SSD):N/A

Hey, have you tried reproducing the issue on a new campaign after manually removing the mod files and verifying the integrity of the game files? Please let me know if the issue is persistent on a new, unmodded campaign.

I will happily do this as soon as you can confirm that the campaign.create_random_clan [faction name] - using an imperial faction does currently work. I'm currently testing 1.7 and to roll back to an older version to try something that may or may not work is a lot to ask.

Hey, our QA team have tested and the code is working. It is creating a tier 0 clan as intended.
In 1.7 beta with no mods installed I get Kingdom is not valid, when ever i try to create a Empire kingdom using westernempire, northernempire or southernempire .

Last edited:
Do you have a save file of session that you experienced this issue? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. You can find your save file here:C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves. You can send your save files to us via the ticketing system on the website. To send us a ticket, please visit the www.taleworlds.com site and login to your forum account from the top right. Click to "My Account" and then click to "My Open Tickets". You can create a ticket there and include the save file and as well as the forum link of this thread. You can find more info about how to upload files to us with the new ticketing system here. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

Do you have a save file of session that you experienced this issue? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. You can find your save file here:C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves. You can send your save files to us via the ticketing system on the website. To send us a ticket, please visit the www.taleworlds.com site and login to your forum account from the top right. Click to "My Account" and then click to "My Open Tickets". You can create a ticket there and include the save file and as well as the forum link of this thread. You can find more info about how to upload files to us with the new ticketing system here. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!
I need to make sure that I am putting in the command line correctly. Can you please provoke the correct command like so I can be sure I am replicating the exact same ones your QA team use. For the 3 empire factions.

Hi, I will mark the issue as resolved. If you encounter the same one in the latest version, please let me know. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom