SP Native Ultimate Mounts

Currently viewing this thread:

Compatible version
e1.5.9
Thanks for letting us no i did try the mod in 1.6 as i use it in 1.5.9 but got a crash 3 times and ended taking it of ..hope you or some one can sort it out. i no nothing any way thanks for this mod i loved using this ..good luck

Terco_Viejo

Spanish Gifquisition
Grandmaster Knight
Thanks for letting us no i did try the mod in 1.6 as i use it in 1.5.9 but got a crash 3 times and ended taking it of ..hope you or some one can sort it out. i no nothing any way thanks for this mod i loved using this ..good luck
Thank you for the kind words, much appreciated. Reporting the situation is the least I could do.

Like I said... the tweak works perfectly in Custom Battle, however in Sandbox/Campaign it generates a conflict with the save system (plausible). Due to this, the current tweak's shape is not acceptable to be published by now.

mujadaddy

Regular
WB
Hmmmmm, I came here to ask a question about how Real Horses interacts with Ultimate Mounts, but now I find it shouldn't be working at all in 1.5.10??

I have Real Horses + Greatly Improved Camels + Ultimate Mounts and they seem to work just how I want: Sizes from the first 2 and coats from the last. But I did want to ask the question on what you thought.

Top Bottom