In Progress Ultimate leader perk I & II not functioning after creating a kigdom

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
e1.5.1.240246
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
The 'Ultimate Leader II' perk bonus to party size limit dissapears after creating a kingdom and receiving the bonus to party size limit from being 'Faction Leader'. Also the 'Ultimate Leader I' perk bonus to how many partie your clan can have on the map disappears as well.
I assume this bug can also accure when u become a vasal or mercenary, as I've read it in this theread: https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?threads/ultimate-leader-bug.411438/ although I did not tested it myself.
Here are 2 other threads about this, to make it easier to find them::

Do you have a save file of session that you experienced this issue? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. You can find your save file here:
C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves
You can send your save files to us via upload.taleworlds.com site. Please write your username and this threads URL into the description box so that we can find it easier.
Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

I do have a save after I created my kingdom, but I used a mod to export my character and edit his skills so that I can reach 300 in leadership.
Will that save be suitable?

Please note that we can’t support any modding-related issues. You can find more information about how to remove modifications here and more information about what we think about issues related to modding here.
If you can reproduce the issue in a new, un-modded and verified campaign please let us know!

I uploaded a save file with the link of this thread attached.
The faction leader bonus to party size by +20 does overwrite the ultimate leader bonus to party size. But that does not explains why you also lose the bonus to clan parties on map from the perk 'Ultimate leader I'.
The Ultimate Leader perks relies on the player to be clan leader to work and I think that when you become a kingdom ruler the game does not recognize you as a clan leader.
I'm not the only one who encountered this bug, there are others who reported it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom