OSP Code Combat ULTIMATE COMBAT OSP!

Users who are viewing this thread

chazzerberg said:
Ok, I know its messing with some things am just wondering if theres a way to fix this.

you are using modmerge. So export the pos-injected code to a file and debug it for the issue. Trying to fix it with the pre-inject code is a path to madness, but also doable (if you drink enough ale)

When I compile the code of decapitation in Modulate System, this mistake appears. Sorry for my bad english

55jss5.png

Hernanxd16 said:
When I compile the code of decapitation in Modulate System, this mistake appears. Sorry for my bad english

Code:
	   (this_or_next|is_between, ":troop_no","trp_farmer", "trp_kingdom_heroes_including_player_begin"),
	   (is_between, ":troop_no", bandits_begin, "trp_shady_walker_2"), #CHANGE THIS LINE AND THE ONE ABOVE IT TO FIT WHO YOU WANT TO BE ABLE TO BE DECAPITATED! - RAMARAUNT

Sorry, I don't get notifications for this thread, didn't realize people had questions. Please PM me and I'll reply faster!

Maroon is right, you need to change the line of code to encompass the troops you want to have decapitation enabled. Otherwise it wont work.

Shady walker is a leftover from a mod I was working on, Native Alternate Expansion. You should change it to village_walker or whatever.

EDIT: BONUS POST!

I'm working on implementing VC decapitation in native! its perfectly legal to do this, as long as you give credit. I'll update this post with a new and improved decapitation soon.

If you want to get the latest version of this osp, its in my version of the overhaul mod. It contains fixes, and is much less annoying (no shield bash and kicking spam by ai).

https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,361245.0.html

To find the code, just use notepad ++ and press ctrl+f, then search all files in the ms for the text "combat osp" or "ramaraunt". Note there are other features in here that are commented out with Ramaraunt. You can use anything you want from this code, but make sure you give credit.

Back
Top Bottom