Ukraine Today

Users who are viewing this thread

You should watch the video for at least ten seconds before commenting, otherwise your joke might not apply

Radalan said:
XCram said:
if you know she was a volunteer in this war, not a pilot, and she was defending her motherland, she never killed civilians, and she was kidnapped,
and still trying to humiliate her,
then you sold your soul to Satan.

Honestly though, I don't think volunteering to fight in a war should be a merit in today's society.  :???:

This comment made me so angry that I stopped what I was doing, made an account to write a comment on a long dead thread to educate some... people.

I assume you work or your parents do. Let's be generous and say you have a job in the UK (really any NATO country is about the same, and to be honest I don't care where you live or if your 16 or 60).

Let's again be generous and say you earn £50000 a year at 10% tax, 2% of that goes to the MOD: £100. That's enough for 3 hand grenades or a box and a bit of machine gun ammo. Let us assume that that stuff gets sent to fight a war on your behalf by tougher, braver and let's be honest better people than yourself.

You are as instrumental to that war as the man fighting it, his rifle and the rounds he puts in it. Making the above statement a show of apathy with one's own life that throws into sharp relief the ignorance in your own part in war.

But worry not my freshly educated individual you can take comfort in the fact that you sleep sound in your bed at night because rough men visit violence on those who would wish you harm, on your behalf. And take pride in your part of it.

I hope this has cleared up a few things and will prevent you from writing what I can only assume is a result of a brain aneurysm and typing any such strange and nonsensical things again.

If if you need any further education please reply to this post I'll be more than happy to assist.

Elite Squad Sergeant Super Solider Tactical Scoped Silenced Knife said:
What the **** did you just ****ing say about me, you little *****? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my words. You think you can get away with saying **** to me over the Internet? Think again, ****er. As we speak I am contacting my network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re ****ing dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your ass off the face of the continent, you little ****. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your tongue. You didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will **** all over you and you will drown in it. You’re ****ing dead, kiddo.

None of the wars the UK has been involved in in the last 50 years have been justified or beneficial in protecting me. Terrorism in the UK would straight up not exist if there had been no "war on terror", which was itself a reaction to a terror attack caused by US imperialism. Explain to me why I should be expected to volunteer for a military in a country under no threat from invasion whatsoever.

It's in temuzu's sig.

Big Bad Pent said:
NUQAR'S Kentucky "Nuqar" James XXL said:
None of the wars the UK has been involved in in the last 50 years have been justified
Falklands?

That probably could have been resolved diplomatically. At any rate the war was more for the political capital (on both sides) than any actual threat either country posed to one another.

I doubt it could have been resolved diplomatically without us ceding the islands to an actually genuine facist dictatorship and forcing the inhabitants to either become refugees or live under said dictatorship. I'm pretty sure I'd count it as justified, regardless of whether or not it was actually the ideal response.

Back
Top Bottom