Ukraine Today

Users who are viewing this thread

Comrade Temuzu said:
XCram said:
How dare you call her words propaganda ? She isn't a media !
Didn't you just call her the Ukrainian Jean d'Arc? Who happened to be a walking propaganda machine?

It sounds like it's you who's doing the Devil's bidding. :iamamoron:
Yes !
She is Ukrainian Jean d'Arc !
I can repeat it many times, and it's not a propaganda. It's my opinion, because of the same absurd and unfair trial as medieval inquisition. And because of her bravery.

Docm30 said:
They're both Germans...
Aye and according to our dear Angela's operation "Lieber Rot als Tot", the german internet intelligence division, headed by Kommandant Netzführer Wellen has received orders to secretly support Russian Aggression by making diet related jokes in regards to any and all hungerstrikes by Ukranians.

XCram said:
Comrade Temuzu said:
XCram said:
Didn't you just call her the Ukrainian Jean d'Arc? Who happened to be a walking propaganda machine?

Yes !
I can repeat it many times, and it's not a propaganda. It's my opinion, because of the same absurd and unfair trial as medieval inquisition. And because of her bravery.

As much as I hate the inquisition, I'll use it as a subject here. The pope declared an inquisitorial court and found her innocent of all charges, which led to her canonization. The *official* inquisition had no part of the trial that ended with her execution.

XCram said:
Comrade Temuzu said:
XCram said:

Yes !
Missed my point like a champ.

XCram said:
I suspect, this is just proves that the so-called "neutral" here are cowardly fans of Russian aggression. Just too cowardly to openly support Russia.
I just appealed to them, and they could not remain silent. They have shown themselves.

Fear not comrade, we of the Scandinavian sub-forum have fought and continue fight against the Russian aggressors on these forums like Wellenbrecher, Weaver, Comrade Temuzu, and worst of all Bluehawk (who is known to have a tattoo of Stalin on his chest).

Gentlemen.  It would seem that we have a new friend from Russia in our presence.  It would also seem that his grasp of English is not perfect.  I would hope that we can show a greater appreciation of him and his ideas than we have heretofore.

Duh said:
XCram said:
Wellenbrecher said:
Don't.
Your English isn't good enough for a sensitive topic such as this.

I don't say this with malice, just a hint.
My English is good enough for you to understand what I mean.
I repeat once again for those like you: have the courage to admit that you are on the side of Satan, instead of cowardly hints.
Reported as flaming satanist.

NO ONE LIKES BURNT MEAT

xu3ow4R.png

This is my translation of Nadia Savchenko words, today in the court.
(I'm not Ukrainian, but I feel it's my duty to translate)
I don't want to argue with anybody here.
Just her speech:

Well, now you have decided to allow me to say the closing statement ? Now, when I hardly able to speak ?
I.e., the court decided to show that it has the power over people. And a week has been spent on celebration of 8 March quietly, drinking, walking and nothing to worry about. All this is when I asked you to do everything as quickly as possible.
Now, when I have a week of dry hunger strike, you think that's normal.
You showed it, great.
If you want to show what a fascists Russians are, and how they kill people, then you all are good at this. Pretty good.
It's not my lawyers asked me of hunger strike, and they done everything possible to protect me. My team of lawyers is just wonderful, the best in Russia: Feigin, Polozov, Novikov. First, they're experts, and second, they're real people who struggle in Russia with what's going on here. You put in jail those people who come out to support me in Russia. Do you think others won't come out in their place ? And if you would put in jail them, do you think won't come more ?
You won't be able to put in jail them all, remember this !
Maidan in Russia will be ! Putin won't be able to keep his power on a blood of people. It's against nature. Against people and against God, and against everything in the World.
All that I can do -- is to show on my example that Russia, with all its statehood and totalitarian regime can be twisted into a ram's horn, if not to be afraid and to be unyielding.
And now, the closing statement you want, huh ?
Here it is my closing statement ! [Shows middle finger -- noted by me]
Is it seen well ?
And now, translator, translate, please my last gesture.

XCram said:
This is my translation of Nadia Savchenko words, today in the court.
(I'm not Ukrainian, but I feel it's my duty to translate)
I don't want to argue with anybody here.
Just her speech:

Well, now you have decided to allow me to say the closing statement ? Now, when I hardly able to speak ?
I.e., the court decided to show that it has the power over people. And a week has been spent on celebration of 8 March quietly, drinking, walking and nothing to worry about. All this is when I asked you to do everything as quickly as possible.
Now, when I have a week of dry hunger strike, you think that's normal.
You showed it, great.
If you want to show what a fascists Russians are, and how they kill people, then you all are good at this. Pretty good.
It's not my lawyers asked me of hunger strike, and they done everything possible to protect me. My team of lawyers is just wonderful, the best in Russia: Feigin, Polozov, Novikov. First, they're experts, and second, they're real people who struggle in Russia with what's going on here. You put in jail those people who come out to support me in Russia. Do you think others won't come out in their place ? And if you would put in jail them, do you think won't come more ?
You won't be able to put in jail them all, remember this !
Maidan in Russia will be ! Putin won't be able to keep his power on a blood of people. It's against nature. Against people and against God, and against everything in the World.
All that I can do -- is to show on my example that Russia, with all its statehood and totalitarian regime can be twisted into a ram's horn, if not to be afraid and to be unyielding.
And now, the closing statement you want, huh ?
Here it is my closing statement ! [Shows middle finger -- noted by me]
Is it seen well ?
And now, translator, translate, please my last gesture.

She was awfully explicit about that last gesture, after saying all that.

Amazing events today !
According to her lawyers, FSB conducted a tricky operation to make Savchenko stop hunger strike. They somehow deceived Ukrainian consul, who contacted the lawyer to pass him contacts of some man with a letter from Poroshenko, where Poroshenko requested her to stop hunger strike.
Savchenko stopped the hunger strike, but it turned out to be a fake letter.
Whatever it was, it's good. I want her to live.

P.S.
The text of the fake letter was written in Russian and Ukrainian. (Question: why?) Moreover, there is at least one orthographic error in Ukrainian text !
It's very funny.
Thus, version of Poroshenko's Administration involvement seems even less likely.
Not to mention the fact that Savchenko is now the member of party opposing to Poroshenko. I suspect, her death would be rather acceptable for Poroshenko. She is too charismatic to let her return back in Ukraine.

Back
Top Bottom