Ukraine Today

Users who are viewing this thread

Duh said:
I don't know English well enough to understand
I was pointing out the hypocrisy in your post. Condemning propaganda while using polemic rederick is not particularly sharp.

The same goes of course for claiming "I have the facts!", while relying on quotes from others without any meaningful content provided by you to backup or even just to extrapolate whatever thoughts you may have. In the end you are what you claim to oppose - falling for and repeating propaganda.

It is a fact today!
Or I should tell you here all the history of the Ukrainian conflict ? I should put here materials of (so-called) trial?
Will you be able to understand Russian language? Or Ukrainian language?
Savchenko has been kidnapped ! It is a fact ! Proven by her lawyers.
How dare you call her words propaganda ? She isn't a media ! She reports that she started dry hunger strike. It's not a joke.
Have the courage to admit that you are on the side of Satan. This rhetoric means that you are on the side of those who are intentionally lying (as minimum).

Bluehawk said:
_85875256_bur3.jpg

"TOS-1 Buratino multiple rocket launcher, seen in a Russian defence ministry photograph, is nicknamed 'scorched earth'"

The TOS-1 is nicknamed "Buratino", aka the Pinocchio rip-off by Aleksey Tolstoy. The TOS-1A is nicknamed "Heat of the sun". The photograph shows the latter. The easiest way to tell them apart at a glance is that the Burantino had a 30-slot launcher with four rows and a distinctive trapezoidal capital on its facade where the fourth row of rockets was shorter than the other three.

407376562.jpg

Oh hey its a unit I voiced in a command and conquer mod lol

https://soundcloud.com/comradecrimson/russian-buratino

Edit: I don't really keep track of Ukraine or politics so no that unit isn't supposed to be a jest of the Russian military/Ukraine situation. Made for a specific mod; with typical command and conquer style craziness and typical borderline racist stereotypes famous to that series of games :wink:

Bluehawk said:
The documentary is about Maidan, not the ATO, you silly goose.
Is here allowed to insult ?
Because I'm relying on many, many facts, I can insult your mental abilities too.
I remember names of those who were killed on the Maidan first:
Zhiznevsky, Nigoyan, Sennik.
I remember who attacked Ukraine, based on pre-recruited agents. Not only from Ukraine, but also from Russia. I mean Arseniy Pavlov a.k.a. Motorola and others.
I remember all Russian crimes, including MH-17. I remember all Russian "POWs" without insignia (because they were ordered to remove their insignia by Russian command).
I know all the dirty tricks of the Russian state propaganda and Russian media, which are fully controlled by the Kremlin.
I know the whole picture of what happened for more than 2 years between Russia and Ukraine.
And now I'm very sensitive in the face of probable death of Honest and Brave Ukrainian Woman.

Okay friend, this entire tangent was in reaction to someone condemning the actions of the "government forces", but he was talking about the Yanukovich government. No one here is defending Russia's actions in Donbass or Crimea, nor does anyone believe the Russian courts are a bastion of civil liberty. So you're wasting your breath.

And that makes you a:
i6a0ya.png

Wellenbrecher said:
Don't.
Your English isn't good enough for a sensitive topic such as this.

I don't say this with malice, just a hint.
My English is good enough for you to understand what I mean.
I repeat once again for those like you: have the courage to admit that you are on the side of Satan, instead of cowardly hints.

Bluehawk said:
Okay friend, this entire tangent was in reaction to someone condemning the actions of the "government forces", but he was talking about the Yanukovich government. No one here is defending Russia's actions in Donbass or Crimea, nor does anyone believe the Russian courts are a bastion of civil liberty. So you're wasting your breath.

And that makes you a:
i6a0ya.png

And I totally agree, and I also condemn the puppet government of Yanukovych, as well as Russian government. I don't see any contradictions here.
So, your insults are not very clear.

XCram said:

Which is completely and utterly irrelevant when it's still too bad for you to understand what everyone else is saying.
And kind of embarrassing for yourself too, given that you pretty accused Kiev of being Satan himself, given that most everyone* here is either neutral, or mostly in Ukranian favour.

*With the exception of Temuzu, who mostly just takes whatever opinion would piss the most people off because he thinks he has a sense of humour.

So, no, your English might be good enough to be understood, but it's still several orders of magnitude too bad for you to even consider trying to actually argue something with it.

XCram said:
Wellenbrecher said:
Don't.

I repeat once again for those like you: have the courage to admit that you are on the side of Satan, instead of cowardly hints.
Reported as flaming satanist.

Cyborg Eastern European said:
XCram said:

Which is completely and utterly irrelevant when it's still too bad for you to understand what everyone else is saying.
And kind of embarrassing for yourself too, given that you pretty accused Kiev of being Satan himself, given that most everyone* here is either neutral, or mostly in Ukranian favour.

*With the exception of Temuzu, who mostly just takes whatever opinion would piss the most people off because he thinks he has a sense of humour.

So, no, your English might be good enough to be understood, but it's still several orders of magnitude too bad for you to even consider trying to actually argue something with it.
I fully understand that I was accused of hypocrisy here.
And then I responded.
So, don't talk nonsense, if you didn't read previous posts. I never accused Kiev.
And better watch yourself and your own words. I don't need your advice.

XCram said:
How dare you call her words propaganda ? She isn't a media !
Didn't you just call her the Ukrainian Jean d'Arc? Who happened to be a walking propaganda machine?

It sounds like it's you who's doing the Devil's bidding. :iamamoron:

Duh said:
XCram said:
Wellenbrecher said:
Don't.

Reported as flaming satanist.
I suspect, this is just proves that the so-called "neutral" here are cowardly fans of Russian aggression. Just too cowardly to openly support Russia.
I just appealed to them, and they could not remain silent. They have shown themselves.

Back
Top Bottom