Ukraine Today

Users who are viewing this thread

82nd air assault? what happened to the 101st? are they serious??
Wrong country as well you know. :smile: US 101st Screamin’ Eagles was a Division, not a brigade.
Maybe the older US unit can claim copyright infringement over the logo, but who does that to allies.

Interesting tactical analysis and overdue recommendations for training changes by Ukraines allies.

Last edited:
Threadsurrect.

Can anyone direct me to good sources of information, reasonably frequently updated, about the war? Things like troop movements, force dispositions, ongoing battles, major events, new developments etc. Perhaps with media attached like video of an assault, but not necessarily small updates like "see this APC vs. Bradley" that you find on YouTube. Just an ongoing assessment of the progress of the conflict.

I live in Australia and we receive very little information about things that don't happen here or in the US, or aren't major events like the Gaza war. For Ukraine the updates are few and far between, and I find myself drawing a blank on information about one of the major wars of the 21st century, something I should know a lot about. Apart from nightly news I read the Guardian. I'm looking for something more intimate, updated fairly regularly.

Or just list the sources you get your info from, that will help.

edit: thank you Weaver, that was an excellent suite.

Last edited:
N
Threadsurrect.

Can anyone direct me to good sources of information, reasonably frequently updated, about the war? Things like troop movements, force dispositions, ongoing battles, major events, new developments etc. Perhaps with media attached like video of an assault, but not necessarily small updates like "see this APC vs. Bradley" that you find on YouTube. Just an ongoing assessment of the progress of the conflict.

I live in Australia and we receive very little information about things that don't happen here or in the US, or aren't major events like the Gaza war. For Ukraine the updates are few and far between, and I find myself drawing a blank on information about one of the major wars of the 21st century, something I should know a lot about. Apart from nightly news I read the Guardian. I'm looking for something more intimate, updated fairly regularly.

Nice try, Putin.

Threadsurrect.

This is the most reliable combat map. Updated daily.
I read @Tatarigami_UA for strategic level analytics.
There are guys like @tendar (live newsfeed) or @CITeam_en (analysis of day to day events).
I also enjoyed watching the "war in Ukraine" series by Kings and Generals on YouTube.
If you know Russian or Ukrainian, your options increase manyfold.

Understand that all sources are either heavily biased (Ru/Ua media) or arrogantly clueless (western media).
If I were you, I would not go too deep on this one.

Back
Top Bottom