Ukraine Today

XCram

Regular
WB
Best answers
0
Amazing events today !
According to her lawyers, FSB conducted a tricky operation to make Savchenko stop hunger strike. They somehow deceived Ukrainian consul, who contacted the lawyer to pass him contacts of some man with a letter from Poroshenko, where Poroshenko requested her to stop hunger strike.
Savchenko stopped the hunger strike, but it turned out to be a fake letter.
Whatever it was, it's good. I want her to live.

P.S.
The text of the fake letter was written in Russian and Ukrainian. (Question: why?) Moreover, there is at least one orthographic error in Ukrainian text !
It's very funny.
Thus, version of Poroshenko's Administration involvement seems even less likely.
Not to mention the fact that Savchenko is now the member of party opposing to Poroshenko. I suspect, her death would be rather acceptable for Poroshenko. She is too charismatic to let her return back in Ukraine.
 

XCram

Regular
WB
Best answers
0
Duh said:
XCram said:
She is too charismatic to let her return back in Ukraine.
And too hungry to continue her diet.
This weren't actually her or her lawyers tricks, because small FSB puppets already revealed themselves.
They're just too stupid and conceited to keep quiet, and already boasting on the Internet as they successfully deceived Savchenko and her lawyers, and uploaded record of their conversations on Youtube. They're Russian "prankers" which close to FSB.
P.S.
Bad news: Savchenko resumed hunger strike when the deception was revealed. I'm afraid, if Poroshenko himself now won't write her a letter, she could die.
And of course I want to say to all:
If you don't know anything about Savchenko, but trying to humiliate her, then you're just stupid.
And if you know all:
if you know she was a volunteer in this war, not a pilot, and she was defending her motherland, she never killed civilians, and she was kidnapped,
and still trying to humiliate her,
then you sold your soul to Satan.
 

pentagathus

Baron
M&BWB
Best answers
0
Did Satan get us all very drunk before  we sold our souls because I don't remember doing it. Tbf I don't remember spewing in bath tub last time I got smashed but that certainly did seem to happen.
 

Radalan

Count
WB
Best answers
0
XCram said:
if you know she was a volunteer in this war, not a pilot, and she was defending her motherland, she never killed civilians, and she was kidnapped,
and still trying to humiliate her,
then you sold your soul to Satan.
Honestly though, I don't think volunteering to fight in a war should be a merit in today's society.  :???:
 

Weaver

Count
Best answers
0
It probably should be if it is a just war, i.e. protecting your country's sovereignty and territorial integrity.
 

Mage246

pentagathus said:
Did Satan get us all very drunk before  we sold our souls because I don't remember doing it. Tbf I don't remember spewing in bath tub last time I got smashed but that certainly did seem to happen.
Does it count if you're drunk? I don't think you can legally give consent to have your soul taken while you are intoxicated.
 

Bluehawk

Baron
WBNWWF&SVCM&B
Best answers
0
On the contrary, alcohol removes the filter of the brain between the soul and body, and allows one's true desires to come forth.
 

K-64

Archduke
Best answers
0
kurczak said:
Radalan said:
Honestly though, I don't think volunteering to fight in a war should be a merit in today's society.  :???:
The decline of the West in one sentence.
And why is that? Why is fighting for the "cause" of keeping completely arbitrary borders on chunks of rock such a laudible and encouraged ideal?
 

kurczak

Section Moderator
WB
Best answers
0
K-64 said:
kurczak said:
Radalan said:
Honestly though, I don't think volunteering to fight in a war should be a merit in today's society.  :???:
The decline of the West in one sentence.
And why is that? Why is fighting for the "cause" of keeping completely arbitrary borders on chunks of rock such a laudible and encouraged ideal?
Because if you don't, Russians will literally come and take it.
 

K-64

Archduke
Best answers
0
kurczak said:
Because if you don't, Russians will literally come and take it.
And that justifies it? "Go to war because other people like going to war even more"?
 

K-64

Archduke
Best answers
0
kurczak said:
Yes.

Suggesting that it is not, is literally a suicide.
And suggesting that everyone should go out and fight just because is a great way to render the various customs of war completely irrelevant.