Ukraine Today

Users who are viewing this thread

An apparent revolution is also taking place in Moldova. The furious protesters have besieged the Parliament (with the PMs inside), and the police have given up. It's pretty hot here.

https://www.privesc.eu/arhiva/65265/Actiune-de-protest-impotriva-investirii-guvernului-Filip-si-pentru-a-cere-desfa-urarea-alegerilor-parlamentare-anticipate?utm_source=partner&utm_medium=widget&utm_term=live_65265&utm_campaign=logo

I thought Russia was too broke to even continue their Ukraine nonsense now that they're bombing people n Syria. And yet suddenly there's money for yet another ****hole "revolution"?
Ugh... And there's no room in the media at the moment either, the latest outrage hasn't been milked enough yet. How annoying.

The protesters are from various political orientations. They had a pro-EU leader at the beginning of the protest (he tried to convince the protesters not to enter the building, he failed miserably), but he was afterwards rejected by the crowd. Now, the crowd is all by itself. What surprises me is that neither side (protesters and the police) is trying to fight each other. Among the various slogans they are shouting, is "Don't hit the police". Apparently, the best tactic they're using to get rid of the riot police, is to simply pull them from the lines.

The protest itself started off as a call against the new prime-minister (a lick-ass of the richest oligarch in our country). It is yet to see who's going to win from this situation.

Also, it is speculated that the PMs have been dressed in police uniforms as to escape.

Edit: The police is almost totally yelding now.
Edit 2: It looks like many media outlets are suddenly offline.
Edit 3: The police from the parliament building are leaving at will. I wonder what's going to happen next.
Edit 4: The protesters claim that the PMs are still inside. Meanwhile, the police who were defending them is leaving.
Edit 5: After having a stroll through the parliament building, the protesters are leaving and regrouping outside. The police is also regrouping.
Edit 6: One of the party leaders was caught by the protesters in a police uniform, undressed and then beaten by the mob (makes me remember the situation in the Ukraine). It is still unclear what happens to him right now.

They have resumed the protests today. The parliament is secured by the police and generally unharmed. It's more peaceful now. The mainstream Western media simply recognizes it as a pro-Russian protest, which is not entirely true. Right now, some opposition leaders are about to negotiate with the new government, which is pretty reluctant to give up. The bad side is that the EU and the USA supports the new gov, which is a shame. They don't really seem to care about the population getting sick of corrupt governments, but merely maintaining a geostrategic position.

It's that situation when the government simply doesn't want to leave, and the people are feeling like getting rid of them forcefully (the protests are heavily manipulated by opportunists though).
In case of repeated elections, it is very probable for the pro-Russians to win.

Hello again,

Here is a list of all the known Moldovans who fight in the Ukraine on the side of the separatists. I hope that someone finds it interesting: http://deschide.md/ro/news/ucraina/24512/Lista-mercenarilor-moldoveni-care-lupt%C4%83-%C3%AEn-Donbas.htm

Edit: The link also provides personal information, such as the birth date, schooling and further notes, such as military service. Some of them were enlisted in Moldovan special-ops battalions.

The Bowman said:
Since it's public domain, I don't think it's a problem. That's like posting the birth date of Barack Obama.
Today I'd say it's not a problem, but a duty of every honest person in the world -- to expose those criminals.
Because today Nadia Savchenko -- Ukrainian Joan of Arc, who was kidnapped by criminal regime, vows hunger strike again  :sad:
The reason: so-called judge denied a closing statement.

I paid attention to the news as the events in Ukraine took place, and I was shocked when reading about the brutality of the government forces against the civillian population. But it wasn't until I watched the documentary Winter on Fire: Ukraine's Fight for Freedom that I was really enraged by the injustice. A really gripping documentary. Amongst all the horrible actions of the government that the film focused on, I believe it captured the spirit of the Ukrainian people. Thought-provoking and truly inspiring.

XCram said:
Nadia Savchenko -- Ukrainian Joan of Arc
Hrptx.jpg

Sanscenti said:
I paid attention to the news as the events in Ukraine took place, and I was shocked when reading about the brutality of the government forces against the civillian population. But it wasn't until I watched the documentary Winter on Fire: Ukraine's Fight for Freedom that I was really enraged by the injustice. A really gripping documentary. Amongst all the horrible actions of the government that the film focused on, I believe it captured the spirit of the Ukrainian people. Thought-provoking and truly inspiring.
I didn't watch this, but I'm really shocked when people follow Russian propaganda...
The cynicism of lies of it is on the diabolical level.
If someone here supports Russia, please, come to your senses. Otherwise, know that you are on the side of crime, monstrous lies and lawlessness.
And don't think Satan will appreciate your services. As a reward you will get the neglect and humiliation, spoiled food, prison, and perhaps death.
As has already happened with many commanders of Donetsk / Luhansk "republics", which fought against Ukraine. They simply were eliminated by Putin's killers.

XCram said:
Sanscenti said:
I didn't watch this, but I'm really shocked when people follow Russian propaganda...
If someone here supports Russia, please, come to your senses. Otherwise, know that you are on the side of crime, monstrous lies and lawlessness.
And don't think Satan will appreciate your services. As a reward you will get the neglect and humiliation, spoiled food, prison, and perhaps death.
As has already happened with many commanders of Donetsk / Luhansk "republics", which fought against Ukraine. They simply were eliminated by Putin's killers.
Kek.

Don't listen to propaganda. If you don't agree your are a monstrous lawless criminal. Also satans servant.

Yes.

Duh said:
XCram said:
Sanscenti said:
Kek.

Don't listen to propaganda. If you don't agree your are a monstrous lawless criminal. Also satans servant.

Yes.
I don't know English well enough to understand what you wanted to say in your weird comment.
I just can say I know the reality and facts.
This, for example, the fact of the present day:

I am Savchenko Nadezhda Viktorovna, Ukrainian, citizen of Ukraine, declare dry hunger strike from 4 March 2016 till my return to Ukraine dead or alive !
Dry hunger strike is a protest against actions of the Russian government, the Russian special services, investigation, trial and Prosecutor's Office, and the fact that they are trying to cover up their crimes.
They are guilty of violating international law, kidnapping me from Ukraine, forcible bringing me to Russia and illegal holding me in Russian prisons, and dishonest trial !
I forbid you in the detention center and anywhere in Russia to try to withdraw my hunger strike. I forbid to take any medical tests and to make me take any medicines. I forbid Russian doctors and staff of the detention center to touch me. I agree only to be examined by a doctor of Ukraine or Europe.
Do not move me somewhere else out of the camera or transport me somewhere else without any explanation of objectives and the place of arrival.
Any use of physical force to me will be regarded as torture and I will resist.
If 9 March 2016 I'll stay alive, I demand to take me to the court.
In the case of my death I forbid autopsy and I demand to pass the whole untouched body to my mother and sister.
My decision can not be changed !
4 March 2016
Nadia Savchenko

I don't know English well enough to understand
I was pointing out the hypocrisy in your post. Condemning propaganda while using polemic rederick is not particularly sharp.

The same goes of course for claiming "I have the facts!", while relying on quotes from others without any meaningful content provided by you to backup or even just to extrapolate whatever thoughts you may have. In the end you are what you claim to oppose - falling for and repeating propaganda.

Back
Top Bottom