Ukraine 8-12 USA (Quarter Final A) Deadline: 07/05/2011

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
BlackTide said:
POM_Zero said:
Any confirmation of time and date yet ? The deadline is tomorrow. Depending on time I will attend this event as a ref.
But you live in America, you could be like Bias Yo. I totally want to ref this  :cry:
That's a serious accusation there, but no. like in another job/sport i am a professional I only do my job. So yeah take it, I cant make anyways.

Guys dont want to be rude  , but  you  guys (Blacktide and Zero) offer as a referee everytime there is a US match only  .  I mean if you guys signed up as referee just to watch the matches of your friends or clan mates , well there is no reason to being a referee ,  just ask if you can spectate .  I Will referee this one  or i willl find another one .

Lord Willy said:
Guys dont want to be rude  , but  you  guys (Blacktide and Zero) offer as a referee everytime there is a US match only  .  I mean if you guys signed up as referee just to watch the matches of your friends or clan mates , well there is no reason to being a referee ,  just ask if you can spectate .  I Will referee this one  or i willl find another one .
Actually I wanted to ref this one both teams are 'Blackhorses' in this competition and non-one really expected them to get this far. I assumed it would be quite interesting to watch. Also I am not in a clan with anyone of them. Furthermore I have only refereed one of their matches while you make it out that I'm constantly asking to referee.

From what ive been reading you can tell if someone is using this hack ? Perhaps Blacktide AND Willy can both ref since this match is so close to the end ?

Also the match is still on ? 40 minutes left by my time

Lord Willy said:
Willy it simply a went to ref a canada match, me and lust were there. Its simply that the US Team plays on weekends, I have school, and sports during the week and this matchs tend to be at 2-4 pm my time (EST). Thats why i always volunteer for weekend matchs.

Tnx USA team for the game.

Question to the referees - why OUR official team member wasn't allowed to play?
Any rules he breaks?

USA 12 - 8 Ukraine !

GG , Well played both teams .  Great  results on this cup Ukraine , you will have more luck on the next Cup .

Screens :
mbwarband20110507214955.png

mbwarband20110507224719.png

mbwarband20110507231013.png

mbwarband20110507233047.png

@Bopoh

Because When we did the Ping testing to compare ping difference for selecting the right server , he wasnt there neither you  didnt mention anything about  having him , so having a big advantage .

@Willy

Ok, - here is official sub for Givi. There is no need to say
he wasnt there neither you  didnt mention anything about  having him , so having a big advantage

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,162561.msg4081110.html#msg4081110

We confirm this sub on 3rd of May, 4 days ago.

Next, about advantage.

U can see this screens you post, for ex. 1st - we get avrg ping 51.37 with lowest ping  USA team have 129.12 that makes difference in 77.75
Looking on next srceen (USA serv) USA team have avr 39.62 which is really better than our on our server and thay have 4 players with ping 15-30. UA team have 129.37, which makes difference 89.75

I cant see any great advantage if we have a player with ping 50-60 on USA server. Seems more like balanced to let him stay.

On 'secret weapon' - there is no rule or any position on players data to say where are they from. If it was - we will post it, thats not a secret weapon.

I'm not arguing with results, I'm arguing for non-motivated and wrong dessision of judjes which makes UA team morale drop on 2-nd part of first map.

Obviously you think it's an advantage to have him, considering you brought him on for this match and argued so much for him. And having one player so low is definitely an advantage over not having that player. We spent 30 minutes at the beginning deciding servers based on ping, but he wasn't there nor mentioned once.

Also, concerning servers,
When I was told we needed a GK server, so I went to their teamspeak and JaXm, an awesome guy and the server guy for GK, goes through all this trouble to set us up a server, turning off other servers and switching cores to optimize it for us, and then you switch back to TMW. The owner of TMW was nice enough to let us use it this time, but he changed the password now and is not letting us use it again. So GK and TMW servers are not available anymore.

Mr.X said:
Obviously you think it's an advantage to have him

We dont think him as advantage, according to the ping he was balancing it.
Please, tell me where it is said, that we must say that our player is from USA. Any rule or so on.
Also, he was late for the begining of the game.

Anyway, you won, I just hate when referees create new rules during the match.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom