Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
Yes, but I removed mods.

ShawnG

Recruit
Summary: The UI texture lost.
How to Reproduce: UI shows purple unknown reason, without texture. I tried deleting the Shaders folder and verify the game, it didn't helped.
Have you used cheats and if so which: no
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video): bug01 bug03 bug 02
Computer Specs:
GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650
GPU Driver Version: 26.21.14.4292
DirectX Version: 25.20.100.6577
CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-9750H CPU @ 2.60GHz
RAM: 7998 Mb
Motherboard: OMEN by HP Laptop 15-dc1xxx
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): WDC PC SN720 SDAPNTW-512G-1006

I redownloaded and verified the game several times. Redownloading DX9 and Changing the graphic options in game, nothing changed... I am a Chinese gamer, and I find a lot of methods to solve it in 12 hours, finally I found this website, please help me!!! Thank you!!!

The images are not being shown. Could you upload them again to imgur or somewhere
Sure!
5e6331662b725501.jpg

2970ef0fa1e7d779.jpg

ea8d1dab5a4b193c.jpg

Thank for your reply!!!

Can you try a clean install?
Clean Install
The clean install is removing every single game-related file from your computer and installing the game again. Why do you need to remove the game while you just want to remove the modifications? Unfortunately, some of the modifications do not just add a new modules folder but also change or adds contents to the existent modules folder. Without a reinstall, we can't be sure those files are unchanged.

To perform a Clean Install, Uninstall the game. You can do that by right-clicking the game on Steam Library and selecting Delete Local Content. Delete all folders related to the game that remains after the uninstallation. The folders that might have files inside:
Steam: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord
Epic: C:\Program Files\Epic Games\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord
C:\Users\USERNAME\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord
C:\ProgramData\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord

Note: You'll need to allow Windows to display hidden folders and files to see the ProgramData folder and its contents.

Sorry, maybe next time I would try to fix it. My laptop is bad for playing it in 1.64, and I wasted lots of time...

Back
Top Bottom