SP - UI UI Suggestion

Users who are viewing this thread

Hope can add/change some UI :
1)Add some Info/message bar like showing all the info show at left bottom,but this bar will keep all those message maybe 50/100 message.And add some option can let player filter n show which info player want to track back like (player-NPC relationship,world faction status,war status,land/castle status)

2)Add Player Status to show Relationship with NPC,Clan,Faction,hope have faction/castle region filter to choose to make us easy check the relationship with NPC.

3)Hope speed control button wont go back to normal after we change destination of player,we have to always click 3 to make it quick again.

4)Add one more option to "Always Show Indicators ",now im playing the game n keep click the Left Alt button......Please make a option to always show indicators/world troop/castle/villange info.

Thats all i can think for nowXD Hope Dev team can make it.

Thank you

1)Add some Info/message bar like showing all the info show at left bottom,but this bar will keep all those message maybe 50/100 message.And add some option can let player filter n show which info player want to track back like (player-NPC relationship,world faction status,war status,land/castle status)

There are technical difficulties keeping us from showing all the logs posted there, because of this we're clearing that log whenever the player goes in a mission(battle or town). After a while it affects the performance. But I'm looking into some changes that might help. I'm thinking of separating the combat and campaign logs so when the player goes in and and out of the battle, the campaign logs won't be removed. Even then the max would be around 50 logs.
2)Add Player Status to show Relationship with NPC,Clan,Faction,hope have faction/castle region filter to choose to make us easy check the relationship with NPC.

You can already check relations between the player and other heroes through the encyclopedia or their tooltip. Player doesn't have a relation with Clans, Factions or Castles. Only other heroes. I hope I understood you correctly.

3)Hope speed control button wont go back to normal after we change destination of player,we have to always click 3 to make it quick again.

Like @scarface52 mentioned, you can double click and keep the fast forward time mode while moving.

4)Add one more option to "Always Show Indicators ",now im playing the game n keep click the Left Alt button......Please make a option to always show indicators/world troop/castle/villange info.

I don't know what you mean with castle/village info but other information that you mentioned is shown the first time the parties come into spotting range. We don't have plans to add an option to keep it always on but you can always mod it. Should be an easy mod to implement.

Thank you for your suggestions.

There are technical difficulties keeping us from showing all the logs posted there, because of this we're clearing that log whenever the player goes in a mission(battle or town). After a while it affects the performance. But I'm looking into some changes that might help. I'm thinking of separating the combat and campaign logs so when the player goes in and and out of the battle, the campaign logs won't be removed. Even then the max would be around 50 logs.

You can already check relations between the player and other heroes through the encyclopedia or their tooltip. Player doesn't have a relation with Clans, Factions or Castles. Only other heroes. I hope I understood you correctly.

Like @scarface52 mentioned, you can double click and keep the fast forward time mode while moving.

I don't know what you mean with castle/village info but other information that you mentioned is shown the first time the parties come into spotting range. We don't have plans to add an option to keep it always on but you can always mod it. Should be an easy mod to implement.

Thank you for your suggestions.

no.2 maybe because my poor english,sorry about that.
I mean have one character window can show all the relationship with NPC n we can filter which faction/clan NPC we want to show,cause see one by one in Encyclopedia quite waste timeXD Just a suggest.

No.4,how to mod it?can teach me?im always want to view which npc is tat troop....

Back
Top Bottom