SP - UI UI Quality of life improvement.

Users who are viewing this thread

I would like to see the weapon skills of the different companions in the inventory menu. I often forget who was good with a bow or other skills. Now I have to go to another menu to check the weapon skills per companion and try to remember them :wink:

I would also like to have a 'Clear will notifications' button. It becomes a big pain to close each and every notification manually

I would like to see the weapon skills of the different companions in the inventory menu. I often forget who was good with a bow or other skills. Now I have to go to another menu to check the weapon skills per companion and try to remember them :wink:

+1
I was thinking the same thing the other day. There's plenty of room on the screen to show them. I wouldn't like them in the spot you have them in your mockup, though, because they block your view of the boots, but they could be smaller, or even hidden in a tooltip or behind a button.

I wouldn't like them in the spot you have them in your mockup, though, because they block your view of the boots, but they could be smaller, or even hidden in a tooltip or behind a button.

Me neither, it looks kinda out of place in @niekdegrijze's mockup.

My suggestions for this woud be to:
a) Right click on the companion to show encylopedia, where the information can be already found
b) Same as a), but to be done via button that would redirect you to encyclopedia
b) Hold "ALT" (or whatever key you set) and hover over the character to show this stuff, so essentially a tooltip

My 50 cents.

// Edit:
emrozdemir
already commented that it will be implemented, yaaay!
https://forums.taleworlds.com/index...n-the-inventory-and-shop.429644/#post-9533478

Last edited:
Yes, like @NamFlow commented here, we implemented a change addressing this. It should be live with the next patch or the one after that. I'll paste my comment here:

"We agreed upon showing an icon above the encumbrance icon that will show the skills of the current character as tooltip. You can keep an eye out for this in the future patches."

2ALaEWi_d.webp

@emrozdemir Any updates on the Middle Mouse Button Remapping option? -This conversation took place early July:
My mouse does not have a functioning M3 or "Middle mouse button". This means that I cannot access any of the options in multiplayer that are available, such as muting disruptive players. It would be greatly appreciated if you could add an option under controls, to allow players like me to change the "Middle mouse button" to a different hotkey so that I can then access to the mute functionality. Thanks

This has been implemented internally. It should be live with the next patch or the one after that.

Back
Top Bottom