SP - UI UI: Don't make me click LEAVE town- just DO IT when I click on the map.

Users who are viewing this thread

If I click on the desktop with an open application it doesn't close the application.

What you described is true for a context menu.

If you don't want to click on exit, what's wrong with pressing tab?

It changes focus in one click to the new object you clicked on- text box, icon, anything. You *don't* have to click [exit this window] for your pointer to access things outside of the window you were formerly operating in.

Wow, this place is being purposefully obtuse at this point I guess.

Fine enjoy the old school extra clicking.

I'm back to necro this and point out how out of touch this forum can be. The mod that does this very feature has... oh.... about 25,000 subscribers.

lol.

Humbly, I am thankful that it is *possible* to mod this in, however... not so humbly, take you're extra click to exit the town and, well, shove it.

I'm back to necro this and point out how out of touch this forum can be. The mod that does this very feature has... oh.... about 25,000 subscribers.

lol.

Humbly, I am thankful that it is *possible* to mod this in, however... not so humbly, take you're extra click to exit the town and, well, shove it.

I'm a big Leave On Click guy, but if TW were to add this, 100% as is, I would still want a checkbox to enable it.

Back
Top Bottom