UI changes are there any?

Users who are viewing this thread

ferrer

Recruit
I played the game on release for about 100 hours and decided to wait for more developed game for obvious reasons. For a year I have been reading patchnotes, waiting for some important changes (not new villages or armor) and I definitely recall, that most of them contained UI section. Having seen perks system finally completed I decided to give game a new try. Honestly, I was really discouraged by how little game has changed, but well, it was pandemic and stuff, most of the games in development turned out to be a dissapointment.
However, even considering the context, the lack of UI changes is frustrating. Having played about 10-15 hours in a new campaign I can recall only quests marks on NPC and well desired hideout party screen. Maybe I am missing it, but where are the others? There are obvious problems with only one inventory/trader list and the same for a party screen with no sorting option. It is particularly strange because the problem seems to be already adressed by modders community, which for me indicates two factors:
1) It is well desired, if people make a mod for it and it becomes popular.
2) It is not this difficult code wise if a programmer not involved with devs can make this mod (no disrespect here for the modders - you really are the diamonds of the community, but you do this in your spare time, for free, and unlikely with a big team after all).

How come that these problems are still ignored by the devs? With game still in development it is just too uncomfortable to rely on the mods as any new version of the game may have conflicts with them and maybe its me being naive, but I still expect the most crucial content to be released in the official patches.
So, I still hope that due to this frustration I actually forget about some great UI problems on release. Can the community point out, what really has been implemented this year? What were the biggest changes for your experience? I just don't want to sunk in the thoughts that this field is actualy mostly ignored by Taleworlds.

I played the game on release for about 100 hours and decided to wait for more developed game for obvious reasons. For a year I have been reading patchnotes, waiting for some important changes (not new villages or armor) and I definitely recall, that most of them contained UI section. Having seen perks system finally completed I decided to give game a new try. Honestly, I was really discouraged by how little game has changed, but well, it was pandemic and stuff, most of the games in development turned out to be a dissapointment.
However, even considering the context, the lack of UI changes is frustrating. Having played about 10-15 hours in a new campaign I can recall only quests marks on NPC and well desired hideout party screen. Maybe I am missing it, but where are the others? There are obvious problems with only one inventory/trader list and the same for a party screen with no sorting option. It is particularly strange because the problem seems to be already adressed by modders community, which for me indicates two factors:
1) It is well desired, if people make a mod for it and it becomes popular.
2) It is not this difficult code wise if a programmer not involved with devs can make this mod (no disrespect here for the modders - you really are the diamonds of the community, but you do this in your spare time, for free, and unlikely with a big team after all).

How come that these problems are still ignored by the devs? With game still in development it is just too uncomfortable to rely on the mods as any new version of the game may have conflicts with them and maybe its me being naive, but I still expect the most crucial content to be released in the official patches.
So, I still hope that due to this frustration I actually forget about some great UI problems on release. Can the community point out, what really has been implemented this year? What were the biggest changes for your experience? I just don't want to sunk in the thoughts that this field is actualy mostly ignored by Taleworlds.
Honestly i don't know. There have been some minor changes. Maybe you should tag a dev or community manager in your post, otherwise you might get a lot of replies but no answer.

It's not really clear what changes you want to see, but I do remember that some minor specific improvements have been made in response to suggestions on here (e.g. 1.5.8 includes only showing your prisoners, not your troops, when visiting the ransom broker) - there's probably a thread about it in the suggestions forum and it's an area of the game TW seem happy to take those on board.

Can the community point out, what really has been implemented this year? What were the biggest changes for your experience? I just don't want to sunk in the thoughts that this field is actualy mostly ignored by Taleworlds.
They implemented some of the UI mods but of course the mods are still better than what TW did, examples:

But you may have missed the new sheep texture if you haven´t played for a while :wink:

They implemented some of the UI mods but of course the mods are still better than what TW did, examples:

But you may have missed the new sheep texture if you haven´t played for a while :wink:
xddd always lauf at posts like that :grin:DDD
>op complainin game is sux
>some dud drop link with mods
like yeah game is totally shame but take these mod here u go xddddd y kno wat am sayin

Back
Top Bottom