Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.

Zorion_no

Sergeant
Summary: When you go to your clan - party and try to assign roles(scout, surgeon etc) the role will not be "stored".
How to Reproduce: start game, assign a role to companion.
Have you used cheats and if so which: no

To note for any that encounter this "issue" - you can assign the roles manually by speaking to your companions in the party, then it will stick.
When you go to clan and parties you will see the role being filled by the companion.

Already reported and acknowledged here:

Also, while you can assign roles to your companions that way, you cannot assign a role for yourself. Especially painful not being able to be quartermaster :sad:
Well I didnt find it when I looked tbh I think it was semantics as its described as party roles there, while I used companions.

As for the 2nd statement you did about assigning yourself roles.. *cough cough* you are all the roles yourself is its not assigned away to anyone else.

This is seen by the steward skill progress over time(if you say have a variety of foods etc, if you only run around with grain, not as much)

This is seen by the steward skill progress over time(if you say have a variety of foods etc, if you only run around with grain, not as much)

It is not working like that for me in 1.6.2, before it did, but now it doesn't. I had to assign it to someone else if I didn't want to stay with a small party.

It is not working like that for me in 1.6.2, before it did, but now it doesn't. I had to assign it to someone else if I didn't want to stay with a small party.
Well then you should file thats a bug, as it do work for me in 1.62 by not haveing the roles assigned.
I lvl up medic, quartermaster, scout etc as normal.

Work around to this is to go into any city, visit the tavern. Gather all your companions and assign the roles that way. I did this and they are now assigned to the roles I want them assigned to. It's a pain in the butt, but it's the only way to assign roles right now.

Back
Top Bottom