uhm...and now?

Users who are viewing this thread

well, i have read that the mod builder was banned.

Notice: i dont want defend this one, if has done a sin he will be punished, that's justice.

my ask is: i will do good to take this mod? someone will work on this mod in the future (fixing and doing other adjustments)?

the historical period is very fine, and i like much, but i want be sure to have a good mod and not an uncompleted mod.

Well, this mod wasn't very good in the first place, since Dimos/Emporer Danny was better at spamming then he ever was at modding, but I'm sure he has set up his very own website dedicated to himself, in all his glory, and his mod.

So yes, the mod will progress. Just not on this forum, most likely, unless he has someone to post the updates for him.
Hope that answers your question.

shut up your noob it good mod and he isnt danny ... plus you cant have the mod since he has his own forums and you wont be leading the forums adress is stricly private so you can't use not until he feels it can go public.

hunterman52 said:
shut up your noob it good mod and he isnt danny ... plus you cant have the mod since he has his own forums and you wont be leading the forums adress is stricly private so you can't use not until he feels it can go public.

Hm. A good mod you say? Lets see...
Dimos/Danny's mod:
MandB-B1080-21.jpg

MandB-B1080-21.jpg
Vs...
Real modders, who, you know, actually made new armors, weapons, textures, etc., and didn't just have faithful likkle Ruthven to do all the work for them:
mb21.jpg

mb30-41.jpg

mb3fj81.png

romeg21.jpg

Now, how many armors, weapons, and other such things did Dimos do personally, and didn't just use from the OSP's. Also, they have to look better than your average Microsoft Paint sketch.
Also, use grammar and spelling, man. Your an embarrassment. I mean, I know you didn't like school, but still, your not going to get far in life using Ebonics'.

hunterman52 said:

It's not really private now is it? Someone linked it in the website&community bit.

TDM, surely adding own items isn't the only thing that can make a mod good? A mod is good if it's fun to play, I'd say.

True. I forget, did he make his own map?
I mean, I remember he said that he made his own emblems for the factions (woopteedoo), but pretty much that was the only thing I found unique about this mod. If you wan't knights vs. longbowmen, you can play 100 years war. If you want English vs. Natives, you can play Britain at War, etc. etc.
But the thing that makes me dislike this mod as much as I do, is Dimos's pure idiocy. Remember that link on the other sub-forum, where he was blathering about William the Conqueror wearing plate mail? And the picture he provided clearly was from the 15th century? God knows what would have happened if he actually added in plate mail...

its not to do with new items etc its gameplay fully enjoying the game .... so it doesnt matter if there are less items or anything because it doesnt matter.... -.-

hunterman52 said:
its not to do with new items etc its gameplay fully enjoying the game .... so it doesnt matter if there are less items or anything because it doesnt matter.... -.-

Redundancy Department of Redundancy?

well,

i have understand nothing about this "noob blah blah" of hunterman52. Hope wasn't refered to me, as Bible say "im slow to anger" but sometimes i can anger the same.

Well, i hope this mood proceed.

For now i have tried a few, with a character named Alf Farquharson (i take the surname from a real scottish clan) and i tried to go and manoeuver a few for have an impression of the mod.

COMMENTS:

1-the map seem nice and well built;
2-the loot and npc's warriors seem fine;
3-miss some bandits/brigands, i met very few o' them;

well, i will store in my mods folder and i wait for future adjustments, then i retry and get another comment about. For now i prefer again my dear, lovely, chivalric, 1257:smile: 

I made a charecter named Captain Jack Hoff!
What!? Did I do something wrong?
For those who don't get it immediatly, it'll sink in after awhile. Also helps if you say it aloud  :wink: :grin:

Tiberius Decimus Maximus said:
I made a charecter named Captain Jack Hoff!
What!? Did I do something wrong?
For those who don't get it immediatly, it'll sink in after awhile. Also helps if you say it aloud  :wink: :grin:

Tiberius Decimus Maximus said:
Dimos/Emporer Danny was better at spamming

Hypocrit much?

If I'm allowed to say my opinnion, I suggest admins to delete this sub forum. Why? Not because Dimos is gone and he won't continue mod here, but it's turning into Anachronists guild, not mod forum.

Back
Top Bottom