Ugly People

Users who are viewing this thread

Not to offend ugly people.. but this game has some of the ugliest NPC's I have ever seen. Some are fine with the mismatched and face not being symmetrical.. I think that's a cool feature and more realistic.

Have you ever scrolled over some pictures of your friends on Facebook from High School from 20 years ago and you see one and it actually feels like you got an unpleasant electric shock? You involuntarily have a spasm and before you think it, your brain says; "**** me!"

Well that has been my reaction a few times when I go to talk to someone that has giant bug eyes protruding about 5 cm from their face.. like their head is going to explode. Noses that take up their entire faces...giant protruding chins and no lips with eyes the size of peas.

If this was meant to resemble common everyday people.. I think it failed. Your average human just isn't this terrible looking. I believe my contanence is quite hideous to look upon, and it would be better if I wore a burlap sack on my head.. but I am way more handsome than your average NPC in this game.

In short.. is this going to be looked at for a possible fix of some kind? Or is their a giant MOD that de-uglies the NPCs?

Thanks!

Sir Potato Le'Head

Not to offend ugly people.. but this game has some of the ugliest NPC's I have ever seen. Some are fine with the mismatched and face not being symmetrical.. I think that's a cool feature and more realistic.

Have you ever scrolled over some pictures of your friends on Facebook from High School from 20 years ago and you see one and it actually feels like you got an unpleasant electric shock? You involuntarily have a spasm and before you think it, your brain says; "**** me!"

Well that has been my reaction a few times when I go to talk to someone that has giant bug eyes protruding about 5 cm from their face.. like their head is going to explode. Noses that take up their entire faces...giant protruding chins and no lips with eyes the size of peas.

If this was meant to resemble common everyday people.. I think it failed. Your average human just isn't this terrible looking. I believe my contanence is quite hideous to look upon, and it would be better if I wore a burlap sack on my head.. but I am way more handsome than your average NPC in this game.

In short.. is this going to be looked at for a possible fix of some kind? Or is their a giant MOD that de-uglies the NPCs?

Thanks!

Sir Potato Le'Head
Try these to improve your npcs in look

Try these to improve your npcs in look

Thanks man will do!

Back
Top Bottom