UFOs invading my town / Local man gone nuts

Users who are viewing this thread

Instag0

Sergeant Knight at Arms
Saw an odd piece of video after watching local news of UFOs with this URL listed:

http://wemakecontact.com/

Apparently my town is ****ed =/ (that last video looks especially fake)... Such a good URL, sad it went to waste.

It is annoying to me that the cameraperson(s) did not stay focused on the "lights" and allowed them to wander off the screen. If I saw something like that I would have stayed on it. Maybe the filmer was disabled? Or this is all a tad disingenuous?

I don't know, but whenever I look into that binary code I can see a hobo about to grab me at a 45o angle.

But it does look really faked, one of the main reasons being that the objects don't change in brightness or tone, and that the angle the objects form together and fly looks odd. TBH, with the angle, it looks just like someone projected a TV signal onto a piece of perspex in front of the camera and started playing Asteroids.

Adaham said:
WE'RE DOOOMED!!!!  :shock:

No, seriously, it's a government conspiracy, with support of the Illuminati, Opus Dei and Elvis.

It's true. Why do you think Rock and Roll got so popular?... Secretly, it feeds your mind subliminal messages, and when the New Order is ready, they shall have legions of zombies taken from the uneducated and the untalented, ready to perform tasks while the higher-ups and scientists forge a new standard of living for those in control... Everything you know is a lie! Well not really, of course.

You'd think that, or would you. Mind Control is genetic, after all. Proven in the 1873 War of the Martians against the Jovians.

Arcc said:
Mayans predicted that, didn't they?
No, they never did. It was some New Age morons who did that, based on some idiotic interpretation of the Long Count calendar the Mayans used.

calandale said:
Four more years,
until the pleiadians come.  :lol:

They are all already here, it just four more years until disclosure, forced or otherwise. The question is, which races will we need to worry about? Pleiadians, possibly. Reptilians, not likely. Serpans/Reticulans, seem to be friendly. Others, who knows. Our own black-world, probably.

The Dec 21 2012 date has multiple sources iirc. I'm not totally convinced of any of this, but there is more substantial evidence for ETs than there is for most of our gods. Unless they are our gods  :neutral:

This is a good video, I wish I knew spanish
http://www.theblackvault.com/modules.php?name=Video&op=view&video_id=337

Back
Top Bottom