is it good?

• no

Votes: 69 65.1%
  • possibly

Votes: 44 41.5%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Titles currently replace rank names rather than appearing alongside. We're looking into a fix to make them how they were, but if you'd just like your custom title back then that can be done now.
I don't know if this is the type of "title" being referenced, but I'd like my mysterious "D" title returned to me.
Rs_-d.png

It was my favorite part of my profile :xf-cry:

I gave you that D, I can't even recall why.

That's probably how many awkward parenthood conversations began.
D is the mark of Count Delinard. Your SOUL belongs to him now peasant, bring him your offerings and he may spare you a life of misery.
It makes perfect sense; Delinard's D is mine alone :xf-wink: ! I am ready to take the oath, my liege. I will remain as your loyal and devoted follower as long as my breath remains, and I will be at your side to fight your enemies should you need my sword.

I accept this title, and only allow Delinard to make changes to it.

Hmm, despite the new looks, Taleworlds forum people still discuss their latent homosexuality with awkward metaphors and references to "sword fights". So glad nothing has changed. :razz:

Not possible by default - it's just a global setting. Either it's on or off for everyone. I think Janus was getting close to working around it though, so hopefully it won't be too long before we have the option.
Now this is the type of societal change we have all been asking for.
How could I possibly continue my sad existence without cursing on the Taleworlds forums?

Back
Top Bottom