is it good?

• no

Votes: 69 65.1%
  • possibly

Votes: 44 41.5%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Hmmm. I just found out you are notified when someone quotes you. I am not sure I appreciate this. I mean, mentions are a cool thing, but a notification for everything?
giphy.gif

Hovering over an avatar, you have the choice to look at 'messages', which are actually posts you have made. Going into your own profile, they are called 'content'. I don't know about anyone else, but having more than one name for the same thing, not to mention neither of them being as appropriate as 'your posts', is confusing. I hope it gets changed. 'Messages' sounds like a PM, and 'content' makes it sound like something people might actually think is worth their while to seek out and read.

Orion started a new conversation with you at TaleWorlds Forums.

Inappropriate language and bypassing filter
Don Doggy,

Your message (u g l y) contains inappropriate language:
Fu cking bullsh it.
This does not follow our rules. Your message may have been removed or altered.

Your account's access may be limited based on these actions. Please keep this in mind when posting or using our site.

Oh this is utter ****in bull****.

Hmmm. I just found out you are notified when someone quotes you. I am not sure I appreciate this. I mean, mentions are a cool thing, but a notification for everything?

You can also change what actions send you notifications. Highly recommended, because there's a ton of them and they're all enabled by default.

Name changes are still available to do once every 6 months, and the timers should have been reset for all users during the conversion. It's in your account details page.

Back
Top Bottom