• The forum has been updated. For an explanation of some of the changes, head over here.

is it good?

• no

Votes: 69 65.1%
  • possibly

Votes: 44 41.5%

• Total voters

Currently viewing this thread:

Antonis

Marquis
WBWF&SVCNW
Hmmm. I just found out you are notified when someone quotes you. I am not sure I appreciate this. I mean, mentions are a cool thing, but a notification for everything?
giphy.gif

DanAngleland

Grandmaster Knight
M&BWBWF&SNW
Hovering over an avatar, you have the choice to look at 'messages', which are actually posts you have made. Going into your own profile, they are called 'content'. I don't know about anyone else, but having more than one name for the same thing, not to mention neither of them being as appropriate as 'your posts', is confusing. I hope it gets changed. 'Messages' sounds like a PM, and 'content' makes it sound like something people might actually think is worth their while to seek out and read.

Antonis

Marquis
WBWF&SVCNW
Yes, provided that everyone that answers you will quote you. :wink:
Otherwise, the new latest post thingie is pretty awful so far.

They only changed the forum to make it more difficult to complain about the impending gashfest that Bannerlord's going to be.

Orion

Still Not Worthy
Global Moderator
M&BWBWF&SNW
Hmmm. I just found out you are notified when someone quotes you. I am not sure I appreciate this. I mean, mentions are a cool thing, but a notification for everything?

You can also change what actions send you notifications. Highly recommended, because there's a ton of them and they're all enabled by default.

Name changes are still available to do once every 6 months, and the timers should have been reset for all users during the conversion. It's in your account details page.

Top Bottom