Typo Thread: Post typo errors you find in SP game here

Users who are viewing this thread

Dtothe3 said:
I am sorry I cannot remember the names of the people it's relevent to but I can give an overview of what was said and their history.

The Noble chick who ran away from home because she was going to be forced to marry an older man.

The town guard who had the string off his crossbow whilst it was raining, the captain was going to hang him for dereliction of duty.

He complained to me that she had attempted to give him a dressing down over his treatment of the troops. The last line read like this "Thank you for letting me speak my peace".

That should be piece.

I'll edit the post for character names later. Also this event happened out in the field.

Ymira
Bunduk

They are companions

While the old empire is normally called "Calradic", Firentis says "our dialect and customs are closer than anywhere else in Calradia to those of the old Calrad Empire".

Lethwin refers to it as "Calradian" empire when telling his story.
Jeremus' retirement speech
The second part of Katrin's complaint of Baheshtur
The last player speech to hire Jeremus
The first part of Alayen's speech to sign up
Katrin's rejoining speech
Bunduk's home introduction and last home description
Artimenner's last home description
Positive answers to Firentis, Matheld, Bunduk, Artimenner and Klethi regarding support missions
Negative answers to Rolf, Baheshtur, Deshavi, Alayen and Jeremus along with the previous ones (except Bunduk)
Ymira and Deshavi's objections's to Deshavi and Bunduk gathering support, respectively
Borcha's offer to gather intelligence (after "They deal in horses", one dash is redundant)
Baheshtur's speech after being turned against (one period is unnecessary after the word 'slave')
Rolf's speech on being turned against (one period is unnecessary after 'well')
Jeremus' speech on being turned against
Lord comments on meeting male and female players for the first time are separate, so {a/b}s are redundant in the ones told to males if it doesn't cause a bug.
"... he saw fit to disparage my use of laudanum in relieving the pain while I conducted surgery, and of treating wounds with a poultice of honey." ('of' should be deleted)
"Anyway, I might have said something a bit sharp to him a minute ago. He seemed to take offense, anyway." (repetition in the second sentence, deleting the last is probably better)
"Enough, I have said my peace." (should be piece)
"... about the feuds and rivalries of the great lords, ..." (missing letter)
Bernard said:
Dtothe3 said:
I am sorry I cannot remember the names of the people it's relevent to but I can give an overview of what was said and their history.

The Noble chick who ran away from home because she was going to be forced to marry an older man.

The town guard who had the string off his crossbow whilst it was raining, the captain was going to hang him for dereliction of duty.

He complained to me that she had attempted to give him a dressing down over his treatment of the troops. The last line read like this "Thank you for letting me speak my peace".

That should be piece.

I'll edit the post for character names later. Also this event happened out in the field.

Ymira
Bunduk

They are companions
Yes, the town guard is Bunduk, but Lezalit complains about Ymira, not him.

When a Guild Master asks you to bring about peace between two factions and you manage to do so, if you refuse payment then the speech he gives involves the words "extraordinary" and "impossible" being misspelt.

It's not really a typo (more of a bug), and I don't know if this is the right thread for this, but there are a couple of weird things I've spotted in dialogues with characters in the game.  For instance, when Lady Kaeteli accepted my marriage proposal, she said "go ask my no relation Jarl xxxx for permission." On another occasion, when I was trying to recruit an enemy lord to my side and asked about his king, he said something like "it's well known that I was disappointed with the granting of the fief of Camp Follower to Lord xxxx".

I just thought that I should say here that when you try to access your inventory during training at the training field it says 'You can't access your inventory in the arena'.

Papageno said:
It's not really a typo (more of a bug), and I don't know if this is the right thread for this, but there are a couple of weird things I've spotted in dialogues with characters in the game.  For instance, when Lady Kaeteli accepted my marriage proposal, she said "go ask my no relation Jarl xxxx for permission." On another occasion, when I was trying to recruit an enemy lord to my side and asked about his king, he said something like "it's well known that I was disappointed with the granting of the fief of Camp Follower to Lord xxxx".

I just wanna say I have the last issue at the bottom of this paragraph as well. It's pretty wierd, whenever I ask a lord about such an issue where they are disappointed with a fief choice, they use the name of a type of character or unit placeholder instead of the actual fief? Is there a fix for this?

[Picture evidence below!]

11t4b4i.png

Whenever you do the "Train the villagers" quest, once you've trained them, it says a villager runs to the village, shouting "alarums". As far as I know, an alarum is a call to arms created by a trumpet. So, this statement must either be Shouting "alarms" or "sounding the alarum"

Just a minor detail, but one that's always bugged me.

BluePhantomSniper said:
Papageno said:

I just wanna say I have the last issue at the bottom of this paragraph as well. It's pretty wierd, whenever I ask a lord about such an issue where they are disappointed with a fief choice, they use the name of a type of character or unit placeholder instead of the actual fief? Is there a fix for this?

[Picture evidence below!]

11t4b4i.png

I think there is an overall glitch in the game that replaces the names of fiefs with a characters name:

ItzJames said:
In my kingdom i asked either my wife or one of the vassals of the lord if there are any mutual interests and they said that Lord firentis and lady ymira were disputing and i should make them stop and forgive each other. So i went to lord firentis and told him i heard about the dispute and he said "Well Lady Ymira recieved the feif of Sword Sister when i think i should have gotten it."

Thats the wierdest bug i can remember in a while.

Uh my castle, Derchios Castle or what ever its called, I go to one of my Westernized Samuari's and it says "fight me or die", please change :grin:

When making a custom battle, the background for Aethrod has a small typo. Near the bottom of the description it says: "... ran away from home a fourteen."
It should be, "... home at fourteen."

I discovered a bug when I was looting Mazen. A Vaegir Village. A warparty came and attacked me. I told my troops to hold by the bridge. The enemy done the same and my AI and their AI couldnt move. When I said CHARGE they didnt do anything. Help?

_Jacen_ said:
Whenever you do the "Train the villagers" quest, once you've trained them, it says a villager runs to the village, shouting "alarums". As far as I know, an alarum is a call to arms created by a trumpet. So, this statement must either be Shouting "alarms" or "sounding the alarum"

Just a minor detail, but one that's always bugged me.

Always and I mean always bothered me.

I sawy I dont have a picture  :oops:

But I did notice, at least in Slezkh, when trying to build a school, the screen says
"Building a shool will do [this and that] and cost you [moneymoney]..."

Lezalit says (in his introduction): "Better to flog them now, then bury them later."

This should be written: "Better to flog them now than bury them later."

The unedited sentence means "It is better to flog them now and then to bury them later", meaning it is better than an unstated alternative to flog and then bury your troops, whereas the edited sentence means "It is better to flog them now than it is to bury them later", meaning it is better to flog your troops now than it is to have them die have to bury them.

i have instaled m&b warband v1.143 on windows7 , but at the first seconds of starting up it give me this error :

RGl Error - unrecognize resource type rfver

what shall i do??????!

I keep finding this whenever I do the quest to end a war between factions (you get the quests from town Guild Elders).
(Impossible is spelled "impiossible")

2412n4j.jpg

Back
Top Bottom