Typo Thread: Post typo errors you find in SP game here

Users who are viewing this thread

Froi said:
I would rather them work on Bannerlord than fix a little typo.
I think i can open up the notepad file and fix it easily, its just that not many people know where to find it, considering they are devs for a game, they do things like that every day just working on bannerlord. But yeah, its not too big of a deal to force upon Taleworld devs.

Don't have a screenshot of this, sorry, but IIRC I think I saw a lord say "hushand" instead of husband, though I don't really play SP that much, I like MP

Oh and yes they say "sir" instead of madam and vice-versa.
Once I asked a guild master who ruled my town and he said "Princess Snazzy (my SP name) rules this town and HE _______".
confused game?

This isn't so much a typo, but more of an error within the game. I went to a village to assassinate an outlaw, and I was searching the whole village for him and I found him hiding in the border where he was unreachable  :???:

I did the Denounce Lord quest. The quest was given by Boyar Taisa and I was supposed to denouce Boyar Azadun. I completed the quest and went back to Taisa. When I talked to him, my dialog option was "I did as you suggested and denounced Boyar Taisa". I read it again and that's what it said. It didn't say "I did as you suggested and denounced Boyar Azadun, Boyar Taisa". It was "I did as you suggested and denounced Boyar Taisa". Another time when I did the quest, it gave the correct name so it's an intermittent problem.

In the merchants quest in the city, if you get knocked out but kill some bandits before doing so, it says "If you hadn't been here, it could've gone very baldy."

I have a screen shot but don't know how to insert it.

Back
Top Bottom