Two Worlds, Conan Hyborian

Users who are viewing this thread

Raz

Count
Wow, I just found out about these two games. Best thing is, they will both be available for both X360 and PC, and have online abilities. While Conan will be an MMORPG (though you can also play offline), Two Worlds will let you play co-op with up to 8 players. As an X360 user, you can even play it with PC users. Both have mounted combat (with jousting), and it is in real time. Oh, and they're open world RPG's. But still, I don't know every aspect of it, so I'm not going to expect too much of them. The only downpart of Two Worlds is the slightly exaggerated fantasy aspect of it.

Release date of both is Spring 2007.

Two Worlds (click it)

Age of Conan - Hyborian

List of Players:

Conan,Conahn,Cohnan,Konan,Conaan,Canaan(I know what it is),*Conan_The_Barbarian*,XXXxxxxxCOnanxxxxxXXX,C0nan... etc

Seriously, I hope the entire Conan world will be taken care of. I might buy it!

:lol:
Yeah you can still choose to play it on single player only tho, there's lots to do like managing your own city, defending it from bandits and plundering their camps, plunderign enemy cites etc. There's siege weaponry too. I'll most definately buy it, I don't care about the MMORPG aspect that much.

Raz said:
Yeah you can still choose to play it on single player only tho, there's lots to do like managing your own city, defending it from bandits and plundering their camps, plunderign enemy cites etc. There's siege weaponry too. I'll most definately buy it, I don't care about the MMORPG aspect that much.

On PC???!!!! wtf...

HAhaa. can't wait to see how this 'x360 player vs PC player' thing will go....

still, they both look good (and two worlds is very un-oblivion, before anyone mentions it)

sneakey pete said:
HAhaa. can't wait to see how this 'x360 player vs PC player' thing will go....

still, they both look good (and two worlds is very un-oblivion, before anyone mentions it)

PC players will own 360 players.

Of course! casue the pc has more bttons so tis beter thn thse cnsle nobs!!!

Iceblzzrd said:
Of course! casue the pc has more bttons so tis beter thn thse cnsle nobs!!!
I really can't tell if you're being sarcastic or not but, yeah, that's pretty much the case.
Two Worlds looks cool, not looking forward to the Conan thing due to the unoriginality and the MMORPG thing.
EDIT: The magic system is interesting. I don't like the idea of having to buy some ****ty cards every time you want to cast Magic Missle, but the idea of combining the cards is interesting...

I was being sarcastic, most people think having more buttons is better. Look at the Steel Battalion controller: Would you rather spend hours trying to learn how to operate or pick up a controller and play Mechassault or Chromehounds?

Its an RPG!

Depending on the fighting style, both 360 and Pc owners will both have to press a button and watch.

Besides, on FFXI, there is no advantage to a pc over a ps2 controller.

Iceblzzrd said:
I was being sarcastic, most people think having more buttons is better. Look at the Steel Battalion controller: Would you rather spend hours trying to learn how to operate or pick up a controller and play Mechassault or Chromehounds?
Hours? I could probably get most of them in an hour, then when I realize people online are doing weird functions I ask them what they're doing. They remind me that there is one or two buttons I missed. It's definately a lot more immersive, that's for sure - I've always wanted to play Steel Battalion but it's too expensive.

Age of Conan is being developed by the same people who did Anarchy Online, so I'm definitely not getting my hopes up for it.
As for the other game, I dunno, I'll have to look into it.

Yeah, Conan sounds interesting, but I do not expect it to be great. (Hopefully we will be pleasently surprised). Two Worlds is going on my list of game to watch.

Two Worlds is lame. From every point I look at it it's totally lame. Graphics total rip-off Oblivion. Gameplay a mix of promises very similar to Oblivon and Gothic III. Really one of the games I'm not looking forward to.
Age of Conan is interesting and I'm curious how it'll turn out.

not really. They promise something like that. But it would take years...they won't succeed imho.

Merlkir said:
not really. They promise something like that. But it would take years...they won't succeed imho.

Yes, and creating a game with realistic medevial combat wouldn't have seemed like it wsa going to happen 2 years ago :lol:

Back
Top Bottom