Two weapon fightin? (dual wielding)

Users who are viewing this thread

Moss said:
*Guy who killed a rottweiler with a single roundhouse kick when he was ten. :razz:

You can never kill the Two Weapon Fightin' thread, it's as old as time itself.
You can,if you are Taleworlds and implement TWF.

Thread-Crap-Die.jpg

They won't delete it. If they did, then within a day there would be a new thread saying "I didn't see any threads about dual wielding, wouldn't it be cool if M&B had that?" and the whole cycle would start all over again and a new monster will have been born. Better the devil you know, eh?

It depends. When the ''Devil You Know'' is the one that murdered your father and raped your mother, the blooodfeud demands you kill it.
:smile:

Blackthorn said:
It depends. When the ''Devil You Know'' is the one that murdered your father and raped your mother, the blooodfeud demands you kill it.
:smile:
Yes, but this devil has a vintage muscle car while the new one would drive around in some brand new economy class sedan.

So would a magical harmonica capable of causing your enemies heads to explode.

Trimaran said:
How many years will this topic last? lets make assumptions and come back afterwards to see  :mrgreen:

Ok I guess after 5 years it will be dead.
Considering the thread is six years old, I'd say you're wrong. :wink:

Kniggit said:
I nkow this would be hard to implement but it would rule, to have two longswords and stuff, it could be 2 swords, a sword/dagger or axe/axe etc..

Just a thot

Ian
The one post that started it all.
ALL HAIL THE HOLY POST!

one post to rule them all,
one post to find them,
one post to bring them all,
and in the darkness bind them.

KillerMongoose said:
Kniggit said:
I nkow this would be hard to implement but it would rule, to have two longswords and stuff, it could be 2 swords, a sword/dagger or axe/axe etc..

Just a thot

Ian
ALL HAIL THE HOLY POST!

one post to find them,

HAIL!!!!!!!!!!!! :razz:

Trimaran said:
KillerMongoose said:
Kniggit said:

Just a thot

Ian
ALL HAIL THE HOLY POST!

one post to find them,

HAIL!!!!!!!!!!!! :razz:
Should I find it funny that he didn't know that this thought would take on such a life from such a simple little post?

Well played Ian the Kniggit, well played.

Haha, this thread is hilarious! xD
It's fun to see fantasy worlds being obliterated by reality with a tiny itch of trolling to spice things up :razz:

I'm mainly amused by the amount of quasi-history rolled out to support medieval dual-wielding;
"GLADIATORS MIGHT HAVE SOMETIMES DONE IT!"
"LATER PERIOD FENCING SCHOOLS DID IT!"
"DANISH SAGAS MENTION USING A KNIFE WITH A SPEAR!"
Which apparently adds up to solid mid-13th C evidence for rolling around with two longswords, and perfoming scissor-cuts at neck height!
But all us historians are just hatin'.

Obviously there's no historical basis to dual wielding. Quite obviously but that's the glory of Mount and Blade's semi-fantasy setting. It doesn't have to be entirely historically accurate, it gives the dev a little wiggle room to have some fun. I mean there's a reason some people play video games and it's because real life tends to suck hehe  :lol:

Back
Top Bottom