Need More Info Two quests not working

Users who are viewing this thread

So I was trying to help my two villages and I cannot complete either quest. One is the training troop quest after getting them leveled they wouldn't return to the village and it stayed at 0/10 trained even though I have 10 veteran borrowed soldiers. and the other is the grazing quest. this one actually causes me to crash if I try and make the grazing happen regardless but I can choose not to have the cattle graze in the fields and continue the game but losing the quest please help.

Okay with the new update the training troop quest is fixed however the cattle grazing quest is still broken and crashes my game and now it crashes even if I chose the option to not graze so I can't skip it.

Hi, most of the quest related issues are fixed with the new patches. Can you please check and update me if you still encounter issues with it?

Hi, most of the quest related issues are fixed with the new patches. Can you please check and update me if you still encounter issues with it?
The quest is still making me crash it lets me tell the villagers to take it up with their lord (which is me) and it completes but then they talk to me a second time welcoming me and when I leave that conversation my game crashes.

I have already reported the crash and am just waiting to see what they do with it mainly just trying to figure out if anyone else has the same issues.

I would rather not have to sign up for something that will not let me use the free trial unless I give them my credit card information if I could get an email that I could send my save file in that would be appreciated otherwise I will just wait for a patch because I do not have any file-sharing services for myself.

Back
Top Bottom