English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total discussions

Two questions

Users who are viewing this thread

Hey, brother!
To answer your questions:
  1. I genuinely have no idea. Between Feature Creep, the large scope and my limited free time, it feels like one of those old Download Time Remaining bars that flutters between very little time remaining and infinity.
  2. However, regardless of release status, the entire module system, as well as any art assets (except the paid assets whose licenses do not allow transference) will become the property of the TW community with the general non-commercial, non-other-game usage license.
Honestly, I am very near just opening my development up to the public while I continue to work so that anyone may borrow from the current state of the module system, hopefully in a way that helps the community-at-large stay healthy.

Thank you for your insightful replies! I wish you good luck with your life that always must come first, your work and the project. It is nice of you that you have chosen to release your mod to the public; I am thrilled to think about all the possibilities made available through the source code. I am looking forward to playing your labor of love which seems to be one of the pinnacles of scripting (shaders, combat mechanics...).

Back
Top Bottom