Resolved two handed swords that are too long and therefore sell too expensive and destroy the economics

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
e1.5.7
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.

Flarone

Recruit
I just made another 142 long sword and can sell it 108557. You need to fix the same problem on all two handed swords that are too long and therefore sell too expensive and destroy the economics aspect of your great game.

Here is the sword size that sells 108557 but fix this bug everywhere please :
- long blade of superior steel scimitar (IV)
- bronze falx guard (V)
- long covered handle (IV)
- fan-shaped skin (V)
(don't forget to put the "length" gauge of each part of the sword to the maximum)

Thank you very much for paying attention to my request.
Best regards
Flarone

I just made another 142 long sword and can sell it 108557. You need to fix the same problem on all two handed swords that are too long and therefore sell too expensive and destroy the economics aspect of your great game.

Here is the sword size that sells 108557 but fix this bug everywhere please :
- long blade of superior steel scimitar (IV)
- bronze falx guard (V)
- long covered handle (IV)
- fan-shaped skin (V)
(don't forget to put the "length" gauge of each part of the sword to the maximum)

Thank you very much for paying attention to my request.
Best regards
Flarone
It´s not only two handers... you can make javelins that require far less material input, that sell even higher. The whole smithing system needs a rework.

It's not the length of the weapon that decide the price factor....

And who's economy does it destroy? It's a single player game. At current time the "lack" of economy in the game destroy it. If the "npc" lords in the game did compete on same level as you do in regard of economy it wouldn't been that bad, but they don't... If someone want to abuse smithing to keep afloat it doesn't hurt anyone else doing it. If the economy as whole get fixed no one would bother with it anyway.

SMithing needs to just be deleted, replaced by a NPC that takes lots of money from the player for items, could even be ranged and armor too, would be 1000% better.
Replace the skill with "Dancing" or animal husbandry something, anything....

I have been informed that this issue is fixed on our development branch and the fix will be implemented with the upcoming patches. Thanks for reporting!

I don't really get how it destroy the economy in a single player game where you as a player is responsible for your own choices. Those that into it for smithing, will keep do it, only thing that changes is the number of clicks they have to do. Rather than make 1 item, they make 10 items. Oh gosh, those 10 items will wreck the economy....

Back
Top Bottom