Twitter

Users who are viewing this thread

I was recently bored so I started trying to find and put together a discussion about warbands for updates and such on twitter. I am still pursuing this but have so far found surprisingly little. 

I found seawied and followed him first. I then chanced upon www.twitter.com/Mount_and_Blade. This appears to be an official update account with no followers....

My feeling is that twitter is a very underused resource in this community so reply here if you're interested in setting anything up. I have tentatively started #warbands for general discussion if anyone's interested.

battlefiend

twitter is for twits.  anyone in the warband beta already gets email updates, isn't twitter a bit redundant?  how are they going to fit a changelog into 140 characters?

wanderlust13 said:
twitter is for twits.  anyone in the warband beta already gets email updates, isn't twitter a bit redundant?  how are they going to fit a changelog into 140 characters?
fxd 2h anim
nw rmr fr nords
nw anim fr horsebk
bug fxs

Kapt Torbjorn said:
wanderlust13 said:
fxd 2h anim
nw rmr fr nords
nw anim fr horsebk
bug fxs

Or they could just e-mail you.
Oh wait. :smile:

wanderlust13 said:
:roll:  lol ok twitter your hearts away just keep sending me emails please :grin:

Twitter isn't so much for communicating with customers as it is for communicating to bloggers/journalists/anyone who might run a story or generate hits for you or your organization.

Back
Top Bottom