TWim - TWf-exclusive image uploading site

Users who are viewing this thread

Okay, to help looking into this, could some of you that have it not working send me a PM/DM with links to the last several files you've uploaded?
I'm really not sure where to start, but I guess looking at thos might give me a pointer..?

Just gave it a shot myself, drag'n'dropped a random .png from my desktop to TWim, refreshed the page, it still showed up on the top of the list. This on most current Pale Moon browser.

Edit: Presuming you've posted the things you've uploaded and got the links that way. Or just upload a bunch of new files and make them not show up or something.

Edit-edit: Is there a link in the new forum thing that links to the last (unread) message on the thread?

Last edited:
gi49Y.png

bold = unread -> click thread title, takes you to latest unread post in said thread. (doesn't always work, but that's the intended way).

also, i uploaded that image for you. (and it does indeed disappear in twim on refresh). i'm on the latest firefox.

I mean, doesn't help if I don't what image that was D:
And doesn't help if I don't know the last few of 'em. In case they somehow upload with a different ID or without an ID or with the right ID but something else doesn't work.
Also I meant a fixed link. Like last forum had something like threadID.html#new which always took you to the newest (unread?) message.

oh, i don't know of a fixed one sorry.

i just uploaded the following, sequentially

also, i have one image from many months ago that stays after refreshing unlike the others, namely:

that means after uploading all the catpics, twim looks like this:
kwnZ9.png
but after then refreshing, it looks like this:
HkwIb.png

(i gotta go sleep now but i hope that is helpful)

Changed a thing on TWim, which checked for valid IP addresses on the call, never considered IPv6 might not work with the function, which made adding images to database fail, thus they couldn't be linked to any "accounts."
Let me know if it breaks for people who had it work before and/or if it fixed it for you if it was broken before.

Whoa i have missed so much of this discussion...
Yes i see both of those 2 images Jace, if you think it works now, i will try again with uploading on TWim, i was using imgurP all this time.

You are accepting cookies, right? And no extensions which would clean cookies whenever you leave a site?
If yes and no, will need to know more about your setup

Nop, not a penny. Then again, I've not done much with/for it. Though now that four days of Damn Busy are over, I might be able to look into what might be up with it.
Also unsure if it's only two people who use it or only two people who have a problem with it. Can anyone report in that it works fine for 'em?

Hello,

I use your page so frequently. Maybe thats why in last months you are having more bandwith or storage problems.

In our country we still cannot use paypal (like a joke but true, we went backwards in last 10 years, I hope with next election it will change)

It says you are spending 130 Euros a year for keeping this page working and I will donate about 1 year expense via other payment options. I am just a normal worker here thats all I can do. Will contact you.

Thanks for that tool you created and keeping it updated / working for 9 years. Its really helpful.

Last edited:
Hello,

I use your page so frequently. Maybe thats why in last months you are having more bandwith or storage problems.

In our country we still cannot use paypal (like a joke but true, we went backwards in last 10 years, I hope with next election it will change)

It says you are spending 130 Euros a year for keeping this page working and I will donate about 1 year expense via other payment options. I am just a normal worker here thats all I can do. Will contact you.

Thanks for that tool you created and keeping it updated / working for 9 years. Its really helpful.
You can use imgur, if you are using Turk Telekom in your office, or in your home, they sometimes manage to close it (gotta love TT) but other internet providers don't close it like turkcell or Turknet.
I hope with next election it will change
I also hope this but I also highly doubt it, whatever no politics

You can use imgur, if you are using Turk Telekom in your office, or in your home, they sometimes manage to close it (gotta love TT) but other internet providers don't close it like turkcell or Turknet.

I also hope this but I also highly doubt it, whatever no politics

Compared to all TwIm is best - without ads - and I used to using it.

Due to some problems with SQL databases on my server (this one isn't part of the problem, but this one might be momentarily affected because of the problem), TWim might have some downtime, or failure to save images you've uploaded in your personal list.

Edit: Okay, should be done now. Hope nobody got inconvenienced.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom