TWf Offtopic Cards Against Humanity Deck!

Users who are viewing this thread

UCT is UK time. Also, that's why I have the countdown timer everywhere, so you don't need to figure out timezones. :razz:

Half an hour left now.

Edit: Clarification to above, mumble server is mumble.greywool.com, port 64738.

17 mins!

Anyways, the game is starting and happening here, username is twf, password pavenis

J said:
Startin' game one, with me, Frisian, Grev and Fsh. People should be able to join in mid-game. If not, we're doing quick ones for now, so turnaround shouldn't be that long.

J said:
****'s kicking up!

Now we have me, Grev, *melter, AWdeV, Montydillo, Gestricius cwr and Frisian.

I'll condense this multipost into a single message once we're done :razz:
Five hours or nonstop CAH games isn't that bad, I guess. Above linked server should be online 24/7 from now on though, so anyone planning to run a game can post in this thread in the hopes that someone'll notice that something's going on or something!

Just a reminder this is still a thing, and submissions are still open! :fruity:

The game is still playable over here, and the Unofficial Official TWf Offtopic Discord has a CAHBot which you'll be able to generate random lines with. (Also using the TWf and other CAH packs)

BUJV0.png

J said:
Submissions for off topic Offtopic deck is now open!
If you have ideas for cards that might be missing, you can go and suggest some!
Feel free to suggest any cards that are or aren't related to TWf or its people, anything you think should be included in the game but isn't already. Same guidelines apply as before:

Note: No dicking about with the page. It logs who makes each suggestion, if I find spam, links, random letters/numbers etc, I'll be sure to ban you from it. And probably from the server the deck'll be on. And if you go arsemonkey enough, I can forward your details to the nearest admin. :razz:

No need to be picky about capitalising, punctuation etc. I'll go through them later on and uniform them up. If you choose to enter stuff with atrocious spelling, at least make it legible enough that I can guess what you meant to say. :razz:

Back
Top Bottom