TWf Offtopic Cards Against Humanity Deck!

Users who are viewing this thread

J said:
What do you mean "Where?" It was there all along!
yZ9zh.gif
My control+F is weak.

I'd say it'd be best if the people who have strict schedules would mention when they'd be up for it, so the others won't need to play a guessing game.

I can play next week from friday 4:30 EST until sunday at 9:00 EST

Sooo. Everyone okay with Saturday 12th of December at 18:00 UTC? Aka just after I plop the Photo Contest voting thread up.

"Helpful" countdown to designated time, if time zone conversion is confusing:
1449943200.png

J said:
Sooo. Everyone okay with Saturday 12th of December at 18:00 UTC? Aka just after I plop the Photo Contest voting thread up.

1449943200.png

I think I can make it.

J said:

1449943200.png
not okay for me only sunday at 7:30-9:30 est

J said:

1449943200.png
Will it still be going around 22:30 UTC? (430 pm cst)

Might be a bit of a stretch, but completely depends on stamina of the players. If the initial ones conk out, late arrivals are free to rig up their own games.

Two hoirs and a bit to go, if you wanna test out the mumbles, just connect to mumble.greywool.com, port should be the default one.

The game will be at http://cah.greywool.com/, it's password protected though, will reveal the login info when we's starting.

I'll probably be a bit late, had to go to uni and now I need to walk back, might take an hour or so. :sad:

EDIT: wait, UCL is Finland time? In that case I have plenty of time, will be there.

Back
Top Bottom