TWf Offtopic Cards Against Humanity Deck!

Users who are viewing this thread

My pc has no blockpage thing, but it's at the honest repair shop at the moment so I can't really get on irc now. In a few days when it comes back I can.

Eh, got rid of the crap/dupe ones. Now I just need to figure out how to shove all these into the PYX database. Hopefully will get that done over the weak end.

What do you mean "Where?" It was there all along!
yZ9zh.gif

Anyways, have got my CAH server working now, the pack has been implemented and tested. Seemed to be working fine.

Now, should be set a time for a 'grand opening' game (w/ voice chat via Mumble) or should I just link and open it for public use right away?

On other news, I'm now taking submissions for non-TWf related deck. Which just means basically anything suitable you think the game should have, which it already doesn't.

Link for submissions is the same as before. Shove in whatever you think we need in the game, doesn't need to have anything to do with TWf or the people contained within. But if you think the base deck (actually TWf-related cards) needs additions, prefix your suggestions with "TWf". Or make note in this thread.

Six+ hours later edit:
Well, doesn't look like anyone was in THAT big of a hurry to get in to it.

It's not that, J, most of us have lots of stuff taking our time.  :smile: I'm still waiting for my laptop to come home, the prognosis is tomorrow. Sorry, I'm a little bit handicapped as is.

Teojish said:
~snip~
Six+ hours later edit:
Well, doesn't look like anyone was in THAT big of a hurry to get in to it.
Calm your reindeer there my Norwegian friend. I'll try to play with you when I get back Teo. Also nice use of the Paula smilie.

Back
Top Bottom