TWf Offtopic Cards Against Humanity Deck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Jace

Captain Codeine
Duke
If you don't know what Cards Against Humanity is, go read about it first, then read on.

A year or two back I thought of rigging up my own Pretend You're Xyzzy server, but 'til today I've been unsuccessful at making one build.
Now that I am able to get one going, we can get a TWf deck going. But the problem is, we don't have any black and/or white cards related to TWf!

Submissions for off topic Offtopic deck is now open!
If you have ideas for cards that might be missing, you can go and suggest some!
Feel free to suggest any cards that aren't related to TWf or its people, anything you think should be included in the game but isn't already. Same guidelines apply as before:

Note: No dicking about with the page. It logs who makes each suggestion, if I find spam, links, random letters/numbers etc, I'll be sure to ban you from it. And probably from the server the deck'll be on. And if you go arsemonkey enough, I can forward your details to the nearest admin. :razz:

No need to be picky about capitalising, punctuation etc. I'll go through them later on and uniform them up. If you choose to enter stuff with atrocious spelling, at least make it legible enough that I can guess what you meant to say. :razz:

I'm trying to think of some clever stuff but I gotta say I dig the little page for it. Very practical.

I like how one of the white cards just says Vermillion_Hawk. Can't think of anything funny to add yet, but this should give some interesting results .

Just havin' somewhat prominent/known users' names in white cards would be great too. The more the better!

Edit: Not sure of the "Yes/no" black card questions though.

Might goan rephrase 'em with something like "Does this almost make you wish for a Nuclear Winter?" -> "What would almost make you wish for a Nuclear Winter?" and so on.

Edit edit: And don't worry about duplicates. I'll deal with 'em when time comes.

J said:
And if you go arsemonkey enough, I can forward your details to the nearest admin. :razz:

Or global moderator  :mrgreen:

The hopelessness of playing Werewolf with the Spammasters

Hey  :evil:

Just for that, I'm going to team up with Melter again the next time we have a WW tag-team game.

And the universe shall tremble

BTW Jace, I made this topic a sticky because it's cooler than 99.9% of the other topics on this board.

Jeezus **** got scared. Reloaded the page to see if any new ones had been posted and it seemed to cwipe all my submissions. Though I assume Jace has to ok them before they show up as "official".

Teofish said:
Jeezus **** got scared. Reloaded the page to see if any new ones had been posted and it seemed to cwipe all my submissions. Though I assume Jace has to ok them before they show up as "official".
When you add 'em, they show up with red highlighting in the beginning of the list. On refresh they get in their own place in alphabetical order.

Edit: I think there needs to be more whites in verby form. Can't answer half of the blacks with nouns.

I suck at this. But I got an idea about Amagic, that needs some work on it.
Originally I had the following;
If Amagic could Bmagic, what can Cmagic?

can anyone help?  :iamamoron:

Back
Top Bottom