• Yes

Votes: 8 88.9%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Not botherd

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

hmm sounds very intresting not that i wanted to know lamo i dont feel sorry for the people i feel sorry for the bloody animial thats getting bummed by it.

I cannot imagine they are behaving like that to animals. How came that, I mean who found that this stuff is a fact? :???:

Hmm i think it must of been another siko like them? or just someone that was intrested in the way of there culture maybe?.

well actually it's only a rumor that they do that. but I'm a Glasgow Rangers fan and we hate the Aberdonians. so basically we spread that about because it probably is true.

Actually I like the location of Aberdeen. And you, that live in the biggest Scottish town -bigger than Edinburgh- you are quarelling with those peasants? That is not good of you.... And that is maybe just a fool rumor...  :roll:

Actually the topic says ''cattle follow?''  :shock:

we do quarrel with peasants but we quarrel with each other as well.  "Rangers vs Celtic" the worlds best rivalry knows as "the old firm" and yes the topic doessay cattle follow.

[/quote]Actually the topic says ''cattle follow?''  :shock:[/quote]

Yes its called that basically because i tried to explain how to make the cattle follow instead of run im not trying to explain anything about  diffrent cultures just an explernation about m&b... :grin:

I think Celtic VS Rangers belong to the off topic Britannia tavern. Ale costs only 3 pounts there and wine 10!  :razz: But for both of you is free and as well for everyone who supports the mod so much!  :smile:

Know any tweaks??[/b]

Why not post them here could be useful in mods that your making your self! or for areselves !
Just send a post with the infomation on how to do it or if you dont know send a link!

Back
Top Bottom