[TWEAKS] VC Tweaks Tool: +80 tweaks the easy way! (released/1.2)

Users who are viewing this thread

play VCReforged 2.0 (?)

you cant use this tool download (code) for VCReforged, as it is a modified version. You need to use the modsys (code) that comes with that mod instead.
--> its like a cake recipe. VCReforged changed the recipe of the cake. So you cant use my recipe to make VCReforged cakes.

that said the tweak you mentioned is listed as
Code:
############################################
# VILLAGES/FORTS/TOWNS
############################################

# TWEAK 1: VILLAGE RECRUITS FROM CURRENT FACTION
TWEAK_VILLAGE_RECRUITS_FROM_CURRENT_FACTION = 0 # 0: original faction, 1: current faction. Default: 0

so you can search the code for this flag "TWEAK_VILLAGE_RECRUITS_FROM_CURRENT_FACTION" and see where/what/how it works.

I dont know how to look for it? Use a text editor like Notepad++ (with explorer plugin) or SublimeText (free edition). They have a search function that looks in ALL the files inside a folder simultaneous. Which means you can find it with one quick search (couple seconds), no MATTER which file it is.

Damn my problem with M&B is that them freaking developers don't stop. I was on 2.00, the latest is 2.054, now I gotta reassess all my Morgh's changes and uuuurgh
That said, got the source after slamming my head on the wall long enough, I know what to do from here (probably). Will post a mini-tutorial for anyone with the same specific issues I had, once I double-check it's all working

UPDATE: Got it to work, but only halfway... Villages now update their recruits according to the owning faction's culture, but it doesn't work for towns/fortresses.
UPDATE2: IT IS DONE

Last edited:
Final News Update:

Bannerlord SP is now out (EA, but still ...), so 1.2 is now officially the last version for this tool

download count: ~45,000 (from the early days/versions to today)

Anyone still using this (directly or with submods): happy raiding!

See you guys on Bannerlord.

Last edited:
I've been following the instructions carefully but I kept getting errors like "SyntaxError: Missing parentheses in call to 'print'. ...etc" did i do something wrong? o;

it says tweak is applied but the numbers in game are different. example is i tweaked base morale to be 80 but it says in game its around 49, then i tweaked req. number of troops to raid a village but its still at default, shops have default cash too. so basically after hours of figuring out what to install and check problems nothing happened. pls help

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom