TweakMB (With Fire & Sword support!) [v5.09; updated 12.29.13]

Users who are viewing this thread

Luth said:
Yes im waiting the next update to Version 1.161 WB
Tylerr said:
can you fix for 1.161 please

As far as I know things should pretty much work with Native 1.161, as I don't think much changed with the last couple of Warband versions (just select the most recent Native version available in TweakMB).  Let me know if that's not the case.

Templar Teuton Hospitaler said:
Hey guys. Tried using the program to add battle continuation to the Russian Civil War mod, but it wont allow me. Tried googling around. Is there a way I can manually add battle continuation, or somehow get it to work using this program?

Battle continuation will almost certainly not work with any mods.  The TweakMB version of that tweak replaces the entire mission_templates file, which is pretty much guaranteed to cause problems with anything that's not Native.  It could probably be made to work if you modified the file manually, but it won't work through TweakMB.

Harlus Slut said:
Is the mod dead? Long time no updates, can't edit Floris 2.55 (crashes afterwards).

Not dead, just not any compelling reasons to update recently.  Like I mentioned earlier, I do plan to add support for A Clash of Kings, and presumably for the Viking Conquest DLC once that comes out.  Otherwise it's just a lot of waiting around for Bannerlord (which I'm guessing will not be "tweakable" in the same way as what we're used to, but we'll have to wait and see).

kefka95 said:
TweakMB: A Mount & Blade Tweaking Utility
Mount & Blade: Warband
Native 1.158

F.Y.I., based on personal testing this version works with Native 1.161 if you tweak only the "prisoners sold to tavern keepers" and "enemy lord escape percentage" features. It does NOT work if you use any of a number of other possible tweaks, although I wasn't able to narrow down where it broke the newer version.

Consider this my "you have my support, now please update it to work with 1.161" since Steam went ahead and updated my version, and doesn't seem to give any options for me to wait until TweakMB is actually ready. Bastards. The TweakMB team does AWESOME work! Thanks a lot!

Is TweakMB open source? Perhaps others could help with the development and update of this wonderful, irreplaceable tool?

I'm on Steam, and can't stop them from updating the game until TweakMB is ready. So I'm at version 1.161 which TweakMB does not support, which means I'm without TweakMB at the moment and it hurts.

AnnoyedCanuck said:
Is TweakMB open source? Perhaps others could help with the development and update of this wonderful, irreplaceable tool?

I'm on Steam, and can't stop them from updating the game until TweakMB is ready. So I'm at version 1.161 which TweakMB does not support, which means I'm without TweakMB at the moment and it hurts.

I finally got around to firing up 1.161, and everything worked okay for me using the current TweakMB version.  It looks like a few of the "resting" tweaks need to be updated, but everything else seemed to be fine.  Are you sure you're using a clean 1.161 Native module?

I've just gotten into trying to mod this game, and after a little trial and error and a few tips from the forum, I managed to put together a simple change that allows prisoners to be sold to guild masters. I like this a little better than the existing "sell to tavernkeepers" tweak since it doesn't cause anyone to say "I will be here for a few days" when they don't actually move, and because it just seems more sensible to me to sell prisoners to someone of in charge of the town's affairs rather than to the innkeeper.

If anyone would like to make use of this they're welcome to do so, although I imagine if others were especially concerned with those small issues someone else would have done this by now.

Code:
[anyone|plyr, "mayor_talk", [[store_num_regular_prisoners,reg(0)], [ge,reg(0),1]], "I have prisoners to sell.", "mayor_sell_prisoners", []],
  [anyone, "mayor_sell_prisoners", [], "The salt mines always need more laborers. Let's see what you have.", "mayor_friendly_pretalk", [change_screen_trade_prisoners]],

Stylus said:
I'm looking for a way to disable companion interaction in VC. Is there any way to do that?

There undoubtedly is, although I don't actually have VC yet.  It sounds like the release was a bit rocky, so I'm waiting for things to stabilize a bit before putting a lot of time into adding VC to TweakMB.

Could you please direct me as to how I would go about doing this myself in the meantime? I can deal with the crashes and most of the other bugs can be taken positively with a small amount of humour.. but I have (since early M&B,) always turned off companion conflict. I really can't play it otherwise.

Hello!

Thank you for your effort. Is there any possibility to add support for New Dawn (currently version 0.6) at the NexusMods. I'm aware that the current version is a bit unstable, but the mod shows great promise and it deserves to be supported.

Thank you again

Hi Everyone,

I get the Wfas worked on my macbook by wineskin even updated and modded, but can't get the TweakMB run on OSX because of the requirement  .net 3.5. I humbly ask for TweakMB creators to which values i need to change to disable Party Npc interactions to ''not to clash'' between characters so i can make them not to quit party.

I will be grateful for any help,

Best regards, 

Is there any way to change the game files so the recruited prisoners won't run away from your party in the first night after the recruitment?

I do still intend to release an update for Viking Conquest and also the recent Warband patches.  I've been a little tied up recently, but it's definitely on the agenda!

Great tool for n00bs like me that don't wanna get dirty with manual edits  :lol:
Would be great if you find the time to update it for some other mods that got updated :mrgreen: (editing fiefs tax inefficiency rate in Brytenvalda comes to mind lol)
But VC support is a must! :grin: :twisted:

Back
Top Bottom