TweakMB (With Fire & Sword support!) [v5.09; updated 12.29.13]

Users who are viewing this thread

I found a solution, I went into Add/Remove programs and repaired .Net Framework 3.5 SP1 and now it works.  So, nevermind my request for help, and thanks b9AcE for trying to help.

Hey could you update tweaks for MBFaS? I would really love something to remove the time it takes for the mercenary camp units to respawn, also some tweaks that work for Warband are disabled/ grayed out.

BTW, you did a really good job. Keep it up man  :grin:

You can find a "Microsoft .NET Framework 4 (Web Installer)" here:
https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=17851

"Web Installer" means you will download a small program from them, which then checks which files you actually need for .NET Framework 4 on your machine and only download those.
This is in contrast to "Standalone Installer", which means you download every possible file that anyone might need to run .NET Framework 4 on any machine, meaning a larger download and is only intended for people expecting to install it very many times.

hi

i just download this mods, but i can't run in win 7, i had installed net.framework 3.5 and it's still not working
any solutions?

thanks

Hey, does anyone know what file is edited to reduce the time to build stuff for towns and villages?.
I also want to reduce the time it takes to appoint somebody.

setiawanted:
Try installing the .NET Framework 4, linked in my post just previous to yours.
Seems like maybe the new version requires version 4 and the original post just hasn't been updated.

adrianovalle23:
I changed the option and compared the files in TweakMB's backup with the native files using UltraCompare in Directory Mode.
The only file that had changed was "menus.txt".
Hope that helps.

b9AcE said:
adrianovalle23:
I changed the option and compared the files in TweakMB's backup with the native files using UltraCompare in Directory Mode.
Hope that helps.

Ah, wish I understood that stuff better. Welp, thanks for the answer.

adrianovalle23 said:
b9AcE said:
adrianovalle23:
Hope that helps.

Ah, wish I understood that stuff better. Welp, thanks for the answer.

You can also use the "Tweak Viewer" button within TweakMB to get an exact location of each tweak (assuming it's available for the current module).

do we have an alternative şink to download? That link does not work from turkey :sad:
or, can anyone send me wia e-mail?

Michadr said:
Hello,
Does anybody know how to make this program work with a mod that it doesn't support?
Tsubodai said:
Similar question to above, will this work if I make my own mod?

If TweakMB does not specifically support a given mod, then some things will likely work, and some things will not.  It depends on how much the mod differs from Native.  For most tweaks, TweakMB does not dynamically "figure out" where the tweak is - it has to know exactly where to look in advance.  If the function that contains a particular tweak is unchanged from Native, then there is a good chance the tweak will work.  If that same function is modified, however, then there is a good chance the tweak will not work unless TweakMB is specifically updated to support that particular mod.

EDIT:  The easiest way to find out if TweakMB works with a particular mod is to try it and see what happens.  If it crashes your game or has unintended side effects, then you can simply restore the backed up text files.  TweakMB cannot permanently break your game, so it doesn't hurt to try.

But you CAN use the templates for other mods to tweak ACoK.
The more similar to the content in ACoK the mod template is, the better it works of course, so just try a couple.

Trying to change my army size again with tweakmb in acok. I've done it before successfully but now I need it to go higher. When I open up tweakmb and click the load war and button, I get the following error message:
Error: Tweak database file not found. Please verify that all TweakMb files have been extracted to the same folder, and that the TweakData.mdb file is present in the same folder as the TweakMb application (C:\users\myusername\desktop\apps). Also verify that TweakMb is not being run directly out of the zip file.
I'm not running it out of the zip file. What can I do to fix this?
EDIT:
Also to everyone trying to use TweakMb with ACOK, read this link, it works: http://acok.wikia.com/wiki/ACOK_and_TweakMB

Back
Top Bottom