TweakMB (With Fire & Sword support!) [v5.09; updated 12.29.13]

Users who are viewing this thread

is this compatible with ACoK yet or is it still in the works? (I know it isnt on the front page but stupid questions are the ones never asked right?)

Not officially (yet), but you can load it using another mod as template.
Since the credits for ACoK states it "uses Floris Mod Pack as a base", I would go for that one to probably get the most compatibility.
At least that is how I have found it to work in general.

b9AcE said:
Not officially (yet), but you can load it using another mod as template.
Since the credits for ACoK states it "uses Floris Mod Pack as a base", I would go for that one to probably get the most compatibility.
At least that is how I have found it to work in general.

Will give it a go, thanks. worst that can happen is it wont work :grin:

What happened to the item tweaks? I'd really like to modify the warhammer to be able to swing from left and right and change the slash value to pierce damage (considering the animation used the crow's beak of the weapon).

Arland said:
What happened to the item tweaks? I'd really like to modify the warhammer to be able to swing from left and right and change the slash value to pierce damage (considering the animation used the crow's beak of the weapon).

I don't remember that being in TweakMB, although admittedly I haven't been using it too long.  I know that you can use Morgh's Editor to change weapon properties the way you described.

Kerubim said:
Arland said:

I don't remember that being in TweakMB, although admittedly I haven't been using it too long.  I know that you can use Morgh's Editor to change weapon properties the way you described.

Yeah not a TMB feature that.

Could i recomend having this work for a mod? Well if so i want to recommend Wind of the War. im not sure if there are copyrights permissions or what but if you can could you add this for a tweak data base please.

It depends on which options you use. Some combinations result in the game being unplayable because the text offsets get messed up and you get strings showing up from one place in another.

Arrataz said:
It depends on which options you use. Some combinations result in the game being unplayable because the text offsets get messed up and you get strings showing up from one place in another.
I see. What options are those that break the game so that I can avoid them? Also, is there any chance this tool will be updates in the near future?

Hi, i just downloaded Prophecy of Pendor and i tried to tweak it, but it doesn't work.
No effect on honor, or building time, or wages. Anyone had that problem?

could someone lend me their wisdom? I'm attempting to use tweak MB on Native mod compillation by bismarck...but...well...its not accepting any of my changes =(.

Guanfei said:
Hi, i just downloaded Prophecy of Pendor and i tried to tweak it, but it doesn't work.

Are you sure you saved the changes in TweakMB?  The PoP stuff should work correctly for the most part.

rhoen said:
could someone lend me their wisdom? I'm attempting to use tweak MB on Native mod compillation by bismarck...but...well...its not accepting any of my changes =(.

Could you describe what exactly is happening (ie, game crashing, game works but tweaks don't, etc)?

kefka95 said:
Guanfei said:

Are you sure you saved the changes in TweakMB?  The PoP stuff should work correctly for the most part.

Yep, checked twice and saved it, but it still doesn't work.

TweakMB v5.09 was released today with support for Native 1.158.  Sorry it took me so long to get this one out!

5.09 (12.29.13)
  • Support added for Native 1.158

Back
Top Bottom