TweakMB (With Fire & Sword support!) [v5.09; updated 12.29.13]

Users who are viewing this thread

shooter215 said:
Wait so does this work on the 1.152 update??

If you use the current version of TweakMB and select Native 1.143 as your tweak database, most tweaks should work.  Some, however, definitely will not (ie, battle continuation, choose quest from menu, tavern keepers buy prisoners, possibly the add meet to menu tweaks).

Just to give you guys a quick update, it looks like very little has changed between 1.151 and 1.152 (at least as far as TweakMB is concerned), which means the next TweakMB update is pretty much done.  There are one or two more small things I still need to update, and then it'll be good to go.

kefka95 said:
Just to give you guys a quick update, it looks like very little has changed between 1.151 and 1.152 (at least as far as TweakMB is concerned), which means the next TweakMB update is pretty much done.  There are one or two more small things I still need to update, and then it'll be good to go.

thank you so much for you're support and continuing updates for the continuous game updates. that tool is so useful in tweaking things a lot faster. looking forworth when it will come out for the last version ... thank you    :grin:

Hi i am  new here so sorry if this question has been answered before. But many of the tweaks for Tales of damcles warlords say they cannot be found. Did i install the mod incorrectly because i am running a new warband version with older mods including the tweak mb mod. Also thanks very much for making this great mod.

Hello
So I have a problem. After joining the swadians I began my long road of conquest. I managed to capture a castle and received it as my own. However, since then I have been awarded nothing. I captured another 3 castles and two towns but the king keeps giving them to his 3 favorite lords even though i keep asking for them. These guys already have one town each, about two castles and 2-3 villages. Meanwhile I am running on 1 village and one castle and can hardly keep up with wages. I have about 700 renown while the 3 lords have between 850 and 950. This lead me to tweakMB. I changed some stuff (Percentage of "average renown per center point") to low values but still the king won't give me any fiefs. I don't know what else to do.
Those anyone have a sure way of getting the fiefs you conquer?
On another note, I saw that the most important thing when deciding who should receive a fief is not having any other property. At his point in my game there are about 2 lords with no fiefs but they never receive anything.

truditu said:
Hello
So I have a problem. After joining the swadians I began my long road of conquest. I managed to capture a castle and received it as my own. However, since then I have been awarded nothing. I captured another 3 castles and two towns but the king keeps giving them to his 3 favorite lords even though i keep asking for them. These guys already have one town each, about two castles and 2-3 villages. Meanwhile I am running on 1 village and one castle and can hardly keep up with wages. I have about 700 renown while the 3 lords have between 850 and 950. This lead me to tweakMB. I changed some stuff (Percentage of "average renown per center point") to low values but still the king won't give me any fiefs. I don't know what else to do.
On another note, I saw that the most important thing when deciding who should receive a fief is not having any other property. At his point in my game there are about 2 lords with no fiefs but they never receive anything.

the propriety you have is one aspect the king takes, in order to consider to give you another fief, but, in order for you even be considered in to receiving anything, you need a good relation with the king and some of the other lords.

- check one lord family and consider to get good standings with that family, then see if you can marry one of they're daughters.
- talk with the tavern bards, about the lady's, and pick one not hard to please.
- after you pick her up, just go talk with her, and start working with the relations.
- go do tasks for her relatives.
- go do tasks for the king
- when you're relation gets above 25-30, you start getting more chances of getting considered for another fief.

unless you don't have a good relation with them, you can forget about receiving another propriety, no matter how much you conquer.

also, before you start doing tournaments, go work in relations with a faction, so you have more chances of receiving more fiefs, because the king sends you a faction invite, when you're renown grows up, which can be obtainable with tournaments, but if you don't have good personal relations with the nobles, you will never get recommended by them, to receive next propriety.
- when you conquer something, ask a noble or the king, to whom they think it should receive the fief and always go along with "i choose to support you're decision" for a personal boost, because no matter if you ask for it, you won't get anything.

- assisting a lord in combat or in conquering something, and then talking with them also increases personal relation.

you can use the tools to change how much boost you receive from aiding or doing tasks for other lords.

Hi, just wanted to ask, is this compatible with the floris mod 2.52 version? Because when loading a module, it shows the floris 2.50. When i select that, it asks me to browse the folder. I then select the floris 2.50 module folder. Most of the tweaks are disabled though. You think you might know a solution to this? Or am I overlooking something?

Kefka, I just registered to tell you how awesome you are for making this!  :smile:

Looks like I'm going to have to play something else for a few days though, until the next version is ready. Which is a good thing, since I've become completely addicted to Warband, logging 50+ hours since I installed it last Friday!  :shock:

Just wanted to add that a list it shows a list of disabled tweaks saying tweak not supported. I would just like to modify the tax inefficiency... But the boxes to configure it are greyed out. Some boxes from other tweaks are not greyed out though. I have not tested if they work in game though. If it helps, I am using warband 1.143. Trying to get the latest floris mod to work with it. Thank you if you can help me out!

While understanding how demanding it is to work on the project, I wonder what's the progress on this update?
I really liked the features of this mod, and I believe it has made the game much better (not easier) for me. I'd really like to be updated.
Thank you for the hard work!

isi said:
truditu said:
Hello

the propriety you have is one aspect the king takes, in order to consider to give you another fief, but, in order for you even be considered in to receiving anything, you need a good relation with the king and some of the other lords.

- check one lord family and consider to get good standings with that family, then see if you can marry one of they're daughters.
- talk with the tavern bards, about the lady's, and pick one not hard to please.
- after you pick her up, just go talk with her, and start working with the relations.
- go do tasks for her relatives.
- go do tasks for the king
- when you're relation gets above 25-30, you start getting more chances of getting considered for another fief.

unless you don't have a good relation with them, you can forget about receiving another propriety, no matter how much you conquer.

also, before you start doing tournaments, go work in relations with a faction, so you have more chances of receiving more fiefs, because the king sends you a faction invite, when you're renown grows up, which can be obtainable with tournaments, but if you don't have good personal relations with the nobles, you will never get recommended by them, to receive next propriety.
- when you conquer something, ask a noble or the king, to whom they think it should receive the fief and always go along with "i choose to support you're decision" for a personal boost, because no matter if you ask for it, you won't get anything.

- assisting a lord in combat or in conquering something, and then talking with them also increases personal relation.

you can use the tools to change how much boost you receive from aiding or doing tasks for other lords.

I actually managed to use the tool to get the town I wanted. And I also figured out what the problem was: I read that a lot of the AI lord personalities are randomized at the beginning of the game. Turns out (just my luck) that most of them randomized into douche bags. This means that most of them don't consider the guy that conquered the castle but go directly for their friends and family. So no votes for me.

At this point I made up my mind. I'm increasing my right to rule and going for complete domination.
Some men just want to watch the world burn :twisted:

Just wanted to pop in and say I haven't forgotten about you guys!  The 1.152 update is done, but unfortunately I just discovered an annoying bug with the battle continuation tweak that needs to be fixed.  Not really a showstopper, but now that I know it's there it bothers me and I want it gone :evil:.

That said, I promise I'll release an updated version within the next 24 hours, even if the one thing isn't fixed (I'll just put in a warning message if nothing else).

kefka95 said:
Just wanted to pop in and say I haven't forgotten about you guys!  The 1.152 update is done, but unfortunately I just discovered an annoying bug with the battle continuation tweak that needs to be fixed.  Not really a showstopper, but now that I know it's there it bothers me and I want it gone :evil:.

That said, I promise I'll release an updated version within the next 24 hours, even if the one thing isn't fixed (I'll just put in a warning message if nothing else).

glad to hear it ! thank you so much for you're great work in supporting this tool ! looking for worth to see how it works :smile:

Me neither, i expected it at the end of my day but no..whatever, i didnt plan to start tweaking now either..DONT MAKE US WAIT LONG PAL!:sad:

Okay okay, here's the release with Native 1.152 support.  The only thing not working right now is the choose quest from menu tweak, and that should be added soon.  I know there are a few other mods that also need updates, so I'll work on getting those updated as well.

5.04 (05.08.12)
  • Support added for Native 1.152
  • New database connection method - this will hopefully fix the database connection issues some people were having

Excellent! Did you manage to fix the bug with the battle continuation tweak?

Also, when loading my module (Warband Native 1.152), I get 2 disabled tweaks with "Tweak not available in selected tweak profile" as the reason - QuestsLord_DealWithBanditsAtVillage and QuestsLord_DeliverMessageEnemyLord. Sorry if this has been answered before, I searched the thread and couldn't find anything about tweak profiles.

Back
Top Bottom