TweakMB (With Fire & Sword support!) [v5.09; updated 12.29.13]

Users who are viewing this thread

Hi! I love this tweak tool, but i have a problem. :smile:

I want to change a value of reputation with a lord, but i can't found this in tweak mb.
Here is the situation:
If i speak a lord to let me meet her daughter, i got -1 reputation. I want to modify this value.

Is it in there tweak mb? If yes, where?
If not, how can i modify this value?
thanks

kefka95 said:
For user-created mods, it depends entirely on which mod you're tweaking.  TweakMB will automatically attempt to locate the text file field(s) related to any given tweak.  The problem is that many mods completely remove certain fields or add brand new ones, and this makes it difficult for TweakMB to "figure out" which field it needs to be looking at.

Fortunately, TweakMB is pretty good at determining whether or not it's found the correct field.  If it doesn't think it's looking in the right place, it will simply disable the tweak within the program (the option for it will be grayed-out).  If a tweak is disabled, it doesn't necessarily mean it won't work for the selected mod, it just means that TweakMB can't handle it automatically (ie, you would have to enable the tweak by manually modifying the text files yourself).  Support for user-created mods will also continue to improve with future releases.

I like using TweakMB and it is VERY useful, so much so, I'd pay to use it lol
anyways, I use mb warband 1.131 and i use Diplomacy & OSP mod, and at first i copied it and made another and tweaked it with tweakmb myself, then a few of my own tweaks that i wanted from the collection of 82 tweaks from magelord, and now almost all the quest repeat times and reknown and relation gain and and prosperity for villages and siege modifiers all wont work now...also ive tried the tweak from magelord to change the morale numbers and his tweak and tweakMB's morale modifiers dont work for my warband 1.131, all they do is change the numbers above the report but not the total, and i still have deserters, even when i have a changed the base party and max modifiers and get over a thousand max party and only have 600 troops and i still get deserters, and when i have more than 400 troops, when i get even one companion, my companions morale starts good, but within one day is very low and i cant fix it, ive tried modifing food to have more morale and have more variety, and another thing, when i get a party like all hired blade's and two companions or more, my morale status shows -(ussually between 6 and 20) morale for khergit troops and i didnt have any prisoners, and i even did tried just getting a companion and reading everything and made sure they werent khergit, and it still showed that -# morale for it.....

if its at all possible, could you create an option to add in something to the player himself that adds like +900 morale for the player being in the party maybe??

Busterwtf said:
Hi! I love this tweak tool, but i have a problem. :smile:

I want to change a value of reputation with a lord, but i can't found this in tweak mb.
Here is the situation:
If i speak a lord to let me meet her daughter, i got -1 reputation. I want to modify this value.

Is it in there tweak mb? If yes, where?
If not, how can i modify this value?
thanks
TweakMB is not a trainer or a save game editor. You can't change values of people using this tool. As to how you do it, try and go through/search the forum for your answer.

I am having a small problem with this. I downloaded it and had things working fine, I got all my Tweaks set and saved them no problem. I went to start the game and once the loading bar got to textures all I got was an RGL error, I can't even get into the main menu of the game itself.

I tried it with two mods I had, because I thought I had Native backed up cause of a precious project, but found it had accidentally been deleted. So right now I am trying to get the Tweak to work with Vita Dolentis mod for warband, but have tried it on other mods and same thing all around. Any reasons why this may be? Any solution on how to fix it?

Hey everybody! well kk here's the deal. My TweakMB doesn't work. I dlded 4 times, and no change. when i click on load it gives the following error: Unhandled exeption has occured in ur application. If you click continue BLAHBLAHBLAH Anyway later on it says Start index cannot be less than zero.
Parameter name: start index.
I have reinstalled mount and blade, and it still won't work. please can you tell me how to fix my problem? thank you

Ok nvm problem fixed. Now i have a new problem. I made a mod(so to speak) in mb using the TweakMB. However when i start a new game and kill the dude at the beginning, as soon as i press tab to exit the tavern, the game simply stops.  also note that before i tweaked the native mod, when i set it to highest video settings, the estimated performance was something like 97%. However using this mod at highest  video settings get's me a lousy 36%. even at lowes video settings it doesnt get over 65%. Help please, as i really want this to work properly. TY

To all the new people that post on this topic, don't you read the first post before posting anything here?

Well I had the same problem, got patched by steam, wich is a good thing usually, but it removed the tweaks.

I had the idea to start tweakmb again on thoses news files, there are a few tweats thats do not work any more but most of the important tweaks I like are still there. It sucessfully loaded the module and saved, and the game started sucesfully.

I now get the "meet the guildmaster" in menu town, but it does nothing

I am wondering whats going to happen with the rest of the options...

Zardoz said:
I now get the "meet the guildmaster" in menu town, but it does nothing

This happens, and is explained within TweakMB itself, you have to start with a fresh/clean install.

With some luck Kefka will update shortly, as always.

Nothing major as well for me, managed to get most I wanted to work anyhow so I'll wait for the next update.
And since this is an opportunity, thanks to the person that devoted his/her time to produce this nice tool for making it available to us.

Just a small compatibility update.  I'll try to get an "Archive" listing on the first post of this thread sometime soon so that people can download previous versions of TweakMB if they so desire (namely for people who aren't using the most recent version of Warband and need an older version of TweakMB to go with it).

2.70 (10.06.10)

• Compatibility update for Warband 1.132.  All tweaks should now work with 1.132 Native, with the exception of any that are specifically noted otherwise within the program.  As always, you will want to start with a clean set of Native module files before adding any 1.132 tweaks.  For optimum compatibility, please ensure that no other mods are installed.

kefka95 said:
Just a small compatibility update.  I'll try to get an "Archive" listing on the first post of this thread sometime soon so that people can download previous versions of TweakMB if they so desire (namely for people who aren't using the most recent version of Warband and need an older version of TweakMB to go with it).

2.70 (10.06.10)

• Compatibility update for Warband 1.132.  All tweaks should now work with 1.132 Native, with the exception of any that are specifically noted otherwise within the program.  As always, you will want to start with a clean set of Native module files before adding any 1.132 tweaks.  For optimum compatibility, please ensure that no other mods are installed.

Thank You kefka95

kefka95 can you add this Tweak to TweakMB its in the 82 tweaks thread but only works for M&B not M&B Warband.

13. Modify how much experience lord parties and towns/castles get. This is how trainer skill affects lords. (middle of post)

Back
Top Bottom